geforce mx 4000 128mb agp installation problems 3 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

I currently have a amd64bit 3400+ 1gig ram with a msi k8mm-v motherboard

Im having trouble installing my geforce mx 4000 128mb agp into this system but I had no problem puting it in my 512ram amd athlon xp 2100+ system. I disabled and unistalled the s3unichrome2 64mb onboard graphics and set agp as the main read in the bios but when I put the card in the agp slot and turn it back on with the monitor cable hooked into the new video card not the onboard one and when i reboot my pc oi get eht green light and the red hhd light going showing that my system is running but i get no signal from my monitor Iv'e tried multipule sources of help but no luck there. But iv'e done some reading on this forum and you guys look like you can help me out.

Kozmo

Oooohhhhh.......frisky are we?

50 XP

9th November 2005

0 Uploads

221 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

have you installed your motherboards chipset drivers with the included cd and then have you downloaded all the applicable chipset drivers for your motherboard from msi?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago
Kozmohave you installed your motherboards chipset drivers with the included cd and then have you downloaded all the applicable chipset drivers for your motherboard from msi?

How is he meant to do that if he cant get a signal from his monitor?

Kozmo

Oooohhhhh.......frisky are we?

50 XP

9th November 2005

0 Uploads

221 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago
solidambroses3unichrome2 64mb onboard graphics

thats how, jakkc :moon: