10th April 2006
- Download and install Mozilla Firefox. It's a superior browser, and it should be your default browser. Internet Explorer (IE) just doesn't cut it anymore.
- Install the Adblock extension.
- Restart Firefox to complete Adblock's installation.
- Go to the Tools > Extensions menu, highlight Adblock, and click the Options button.
- In the New Filter: input box, paste this: http://*.googlesyndication.com/*
- Ensure that in the Adblock preferences window, it is set to Remove ads, not Hide ads.
- Never see another Google ad!
It works too, thank god I found this... they were getting a bit annoying.
Hopefully this will help those having the same irritation I was.