Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,726 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

793 Posts

9 Threads

#1 2 years ago

I'm about ready to hire some hitmen. Microsoft does it again - takes a fairly well known, intuitive, and very important feature and either hides it or does away with it. Looks like they did a little bit of a graphical revamp to the display resolution settings. Not sure what update that was, it may have been the one that happened yesterday, or it may have been some other one, I'm not sure. Windows has at some point turned automatic updates back on even though I explicitly turned them off upon installation.

Anyways, I don't know how to rotate a screen through the Windows interface anymore. Right clicking on desktop and going to display settings doesn't give the option. Going to the redundantly designed advanced display settings doesn't give the option. I had to go through the Nvidia software to do it. Anyone similarly clueless, or have a solution?

Edit: I'm embarrassed. The option was right there all along... Yet I managed to miss it 2 or 3 times. Disregard or delete this post. Move along. Pretend I didn't post this. Etc.