Col. Homer Gonersonscrew tech support, i'd only need it for labor...i can work out my own problems.... and besides... compaq is just a pain in the ass all around... their comps suck...
HP's are worse they lock the intrigated grapchics so you can't install a new card:mad: BTW shoulden't you also work on a flattened cardboard box?
WW2Gameri bought my pc from ibuypower.com and it cost 3,000 *specs* AMD Athlon 3200+ 1GB Memory 120GB HardDrive ATI 9800 Pro 256mb 19" Flat Screen Monitor Name of PC "Night Dream XP" (extra's "neon's 2 extra neon fans, ect..)
Now thats what I call a rip off dont get something like that Gonerson. Just wondering what kind of labor you'll use this for? A computer for gaming (homemade) should coast about 1.2k but I dont know what kind of labor it is accounting? computer graphics? Text? what?
If your gonna spend 3k get like an Alienware or sumthin. I priced out building my own comp and it was less than 1k and I had lots of hardcore shiz. If you want a cheap case that looks cool check out xoxide.com.
Thats my two cents!
i'm gonna use it mainly for gaming, some phjoto editing, watching dvd's, thats about it... oh yeah, and "homework"
ok so get
- The best card money can buy(X800XT or 6800Ultra)
- At lest a 3ghz processor or AMD +3000
- 1GB or ram(you can get as much as you mobo supports)
- If your getting 5.1 speakers get a good sound card
- 120GB HD(more if you desire)
- 2Cd drives (1 read then 1 for DVD's or buring CD's)
- Good mobo(ask the ppl around here)
- at lest a 17 inch moniter
- Speakers(Altec Lansing)
- Floppy drive:uhm:
- A case with alot fans if you want to do some overclocking:uhm:
- At lest a 400watt PSU if your getting the 6800
Thats all i can think of:uhm: