I didn't make it!
I want to start looking into updating my Pc so its good enough to smoothly play some of the newer games coming out has anyone got any advice on what to replace and if possible how much it will cost. My pc has roughly the following specs: 40gb celeron 128mb radeon 9200se 750mb ram thanks for the help
Everything is low, extremely low that is, I suggest getting a new pc. Everything needs to be upgraded.
Indeed, what you need to replace is the PC; not any individual parts, the whole thing.
The Celeron is really the deal kicker on that machine.
everything is the deal kicker on that machine....
well ram doesn't seem so bad so i'd keep that...
well, I've currently been looking into upgrading my pc and if money is an issue, like it is with me, then perhaps I can help.
1. the previous posters are right, you need an all new pc.
2. Things you may be able to salvage: your tower, your cd drive...not too much else LOL sorry
3. a good, solid place to shop for a buildityourself deal is www.tigerdirect.com. that's where I've been looking.
4. what I'm looking at right now: an AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ cpu, an Asus M2N32 SLI Deluxe wireless Edition, an an Ultra 550 watt power supply.
5. How I'm saving money: my tower is compatible with the ATX style board, I'm keeping my CD R/RW and DVD R/RW+- drives, my ram is compatible, albeit not the best, my hardrives are still RAID 0 compatible, and my graphics card is still compatible.
I just looked at newegg and I didn't like the layout, although the prices seemed great. TigerDirect, however, has a very navigational layout which, to me, seems more trustworthy. *shrug* to each their own I guess.
The-Bleh-Bleh;3529029well ram doesn't seem so bad so i'd keep that...
Tis' what I thought, but still could use more... Other than that, new computer time.