OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#1 1 year ago

Hi,

I'm kind of in one of my recurring moods: changing the interior of my room entirely. I've ordered a new desk along with some LED strips to make things shiny, and a few other things. What I'm still missing, however, is a wall mount.

Right now, I'm using 2 monitors, both of which are Dell Ultrasharps - model U2414H. I intend to buy an ultra-wide screen to be at the center later, but for now, I just want to mount these onto the wall. This makes for a much nicer look.

Are there are good recommendations, whether or not it be out of personal experience?

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,400 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#2 1 year ago

I haven't wall mounted monitors but I have desk mounted them.

What you need to determine is how much movement you want the mounts to have. There are cheap mounts like this that work great but if you no vertical movement.

If you want more flexibility then you need a more robust arm such as this.

There are obviously more expensive and better arms out there but they can be rather expensive. Depending on your needs you could get buy with a $15 mount if all you need is the basics.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#3 1 year ago

The pricing on the flexible one seems alright; it's a price I'm willing to pay. So that isn't really an issue. :) I'll get that one, assuming it can be used for this model, if I can't happen to find a wall version that isn't all too expensive.

Thanks.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.