Eazy E

R.I.P Eazy-E

50 XP

31st July 2005

0 Uploads

161 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I just got my new Apollo 6800 I ordered from newegg. On my last video card,a Gigabyte 6600,I was scoring 36000 in Aquamark 3. And having no problems playing Counter Strike source. But,with my new 6800,I only score 32000 in aquamark and CS Source lags so bad I cant even play it! I have the most up to date drivers as well. I have a 520w Aspire power supply brand new. 756mb of PNY ram. A A7n8x-x asus mobo. And a Athlon xp 3000. Please help,I am highly frustrated.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

u dun all the BIOS proply ?

Agentlaidlaw

Pie

50 XP

21st February 2005

0 Uploads

3,801 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Did you make sure you unstalled all the drivers from the old 6600? Did you install all the new drivers for the 6800?

Eazy E

R.I.P Eazy-E

50 XP

31st July 2005

0 Uploads

161 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

yes used driver cleaner and everything. Installed new 78.01s from nvidia

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

Is it all fitted in proply etc your Mobo support it?

Agentlaidlaw

Pie

50 XP

21st February 2005

0 Uploads

3,801 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Is it getting enough power? Mabey your processor is bottleneck. What processor you have?

Eazy E

R.I.P Eazy-E

50 XP

31st July 2005

0 Uploads

161 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

I have a athlon xp 3000 oc'd to 3200

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 13 years ago
Eazy EJust under the speed of light? Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... That is so impossible man, if we could do that why arent we using it to launch things into space and to other solar systems? If you launched it at nearly the speed of light but missed it would go round the world lots of times or right off into space. Dude you must have absolutely NO idea what youre on about at all - I thought you were good at military technology but obviously youre not. Some physics for you. If this was going at nearly light speed the mass would be apporaching zero, so your launching configuration would be messed up. If you want to launch it at light speed you will want a very precise mass "slug", but if it decreases when it moves your aim will suck, so you miss and possibly hit yourself on the back. Also, The superweapon general is called that because she exells in s-u-p-e-r-w-e-a-p-o-n-s. This is not necessarily high technology. You should give her more defenses and superweapons with different effects. How about a defense for every superweapon, eg a particle defense and particle cannon, a tomahawk turret and tomahawk storm etc.

May i ask WHAT THE FUCK!!?? & im guessing that the GPU itself is damaged... us send it back 2 newegg

Eazy E

R.I.P Eazy-E

50 XP

31st July 2005

0 Uploads

161 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago
JakkcMay i ask WHAT THE FUCK!!?? & im guessing that the GPU itself is damaged... us send it back 2 newegg

OMFG you have GOT to be kidding me.....i swear if its not one god damn thing its another,technology sux at life O YA and wtf was that post?? I didnt post that,not kidding at all

Pethegreat VIP Member

Lord of the Peach

70 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

20,892 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago
Eazy EOMFG you have GOT to be kidding me.....i swear if its not one god damn thing its another,technology sux at life O YA and wtf was that post?? I didnt post that,not kidding at all

Wether you posted that or not its halarous:lol:. As for the speed problem there can be a ton of problems, maybe you had some optmizations on your 6600 that were removed when you got your 6800. BTW: do you like your 6800 aside from the problem you are having?