Orpheo

TaMa x2

50 XP

8th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,011 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

As many of you may know, my brother recently commit suicide by hanging. I've been looking for an asnwer as to why and my last hope is that he left something on his computer. Unfortunatly the password for his username is unknown and I can't figure it out. If anyone knows how I can get into his user account PLEASE post why. It'll help me greatly. -Joey "Orpheo"

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago
OrpheoAs many of you may know, my brother recently commit suicide by hanging. I've been looking for an asnwer as to why and my last hope is that he left something on his computer. Unfortunatly the password for his username is unknown and I can't figure it out. If anyone knows how I can get into his user account PLEASE post why. It'll help me greatly. -Joey "Orpheo"

this is a HUGE exploit, and im extremly sorry about your loss, i wish i could do something to comfort you. maybe this will. go into safe mode, thats F8 on start up, if you dont know when to hit it jsut keep pressing it fast. logg on as administrator, once in windows goto control panel, then user accounts, and change his password.

1337cshacker

[+Glasius+] VIP Member

THE snowman

50 XP

23rd January 2000

0 Uploads

1,670 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

What windows version is at hand?

Orpheo

TaMa x2

50 XP

8th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,011 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Windows XP Home Edition, I'm trying Safe Mode now, I'll tell you if it works.

Orpheo

TaMa x2

50 XP

8th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,011 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

It worked thanks alot for your help!

Revenge VIP Member

Shizzle my nizzle

117,165 XP

28th July 2004

0 Uploads

10,354 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Did you find anything then?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 13 years ago

Reven i think thats his own personal business, you are a mod and in the one time when you should act professional you act like a tit.

Orpheo

TaMa x2

50 XP

8th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,011 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

no its fine, i didnt find anything tho :'(

I do have another problem though, SOMEHOW there are 2 windows xp home edtion's install on my computer.. do you know how i can remove one?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 13 years ago

Remove the partition, i think

Orpheo

TaMa x2

50 XP

8th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,011 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago