Question 9 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 14 years ago

I have been looking around for a better gaming PC than the one that I have now that is powerful enough to play the most recent games but is less than $2000. Can anyone help:confused:

marvinmatthew

Tech is where you'll find me..

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

3,627 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Are you lloking to build your own, or buy a new computer?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 14 years ago

I don't have enough time to build my own...so i guess i am looking to buy a new one.

That could change tho

marvinmatthew

Tech is where you'll find me..

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

3,627 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Go to dell.com.

Look at the Dell XPS series. Decent gaming power, at a decent price.

vikke-viking

Cheese cake

50 XP

26th September 2004

0 Uploads

1,270 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Meeh dell? I dont trust anything that got the dell logo on it. I whould rather look at newegg ore something like that and the "coustom" pc there. That uses real PSU's and real motherboard, and by real I mean not the stuff that says dell on it:p

cokefizz3000

The forums last hope

50 XP

29th July 2005

0 Uploads

827 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

For a long while I have noticed people flame dell, and my question is why? I have had 3 dell desktops all of which were reasonably priced, were decent for what I payed for them, and the warranty and customer support is I quite good. I agree look into a dell xps.

steelGrunt

I GOOGLED YOU & IT WASN'T GOOD

50 XP

19th October 2006

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

My best friend just bought a $2000 Dell XPS just last month and it worked of a week and then the motherboard failed... that can happen with anything yes I know... Where I was impressed with them is in two days a brand NEW xps was on his door step no questions asked, Great service if you ask me. Now where I was very unhappy to see was is a 2.13 core 2 duo, 7900gs, 2 gb ram and BF2142 ran on med settings thats it, try to go to high forget it. $2000 bucks for a PC that only gives you med settings, trash. I'm not saying they are trash but for that price tag I would have a sweet custom build, by me or have someone else make it. Lastly My brother has a compaq with a 1.81Ghz sempron, 1.50Gb ram, and a evga 256 agp 7600GS and it max's the game out no problem. Cant really explain how this is possible but its true and just take that for what is worth.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 14 years ago
steelGrunt;3462321My best friend just bought a $2000 Dell XPS just last month and it worked of a week and then the motherboard failed... that can happen with anything yes I know... Where I was impressed with them is in two days a brand NEW xps was on his door step no questions asked, Great service if you ask me. Now where I was very unhappy to see was is a 2.13 core 2 duo, 7900gs, 2 gb ram and BF2142 ran on med settings thats it, try to go to high forget it. $2000 bucks for a PC that only gives you med settings, trash. I'm not saying they are trash but for that price tag I would have a sweet custom build, by me or have someone else make it. Lastly My brother has a compaq with a 1.81Ghz sempron, 1.50Gb ram, and a evga 256 agp 7600GS and it max's the game out no problem. Cant really explain how this is possible but its true and just take that for what is worth.

It's probally becuase you don't have the lastest drivers or patches. You can download drivers for you're video card at www.nvidia.com

Dozer123

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

5th January 2007

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

err try http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/ its a site with ALOT of different pc's cheap 2 cheack it out.:bows:

Bs|Archaon

I would die without GF

50 XP

15th March 2006

0 Uploads

5,910 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

You really can't spare an hour to build a PC and a few hours to install software (most of which you don't need to be at the PC anyway)?