Marine Sniper15

Silent Warrior

50 XP

20th November 2005

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Check out these minature computers. There pen sized computer systems.

All I can say is WOW!? penpc1_small.jpg look closely n' guess what they could be... penpc2_small.jpg PENS WITH HIDDEN CAMS????? penpc3_small.jpg any wild guesses now? no clue?... ladies and gentlemen... congratulations! You have just now looked into the future... yep that's right! no booing now... you have seen something that would replace your PC in the near future.... penpc4_small.jpg In the revolution of miniature computers, the scientists are ahead with Bluetooth technology... See the forthcoming computers within our pockets penpc5_small.jpg This pen sort of instrument produces both the monitor as well as the keyboard on flat surfaces from where you can just carry out the normal operations you do on your desktop. penpc6_small.jpg penpc7_small.jpg P-ISM is a gadget package including five functions: a pen-style cellular phone with a handwriting data input function, virtual keyboard, a very small projector, camera scanner, and personal ID key with cashless pass function. P-ISMs are connected with one another through short-range wireless technology. The whole set is also connected to the Internet through the cellular phone function. This personal gadget in a minimalistic pen style enables the ultimate ubiquitous computing.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 12 years ago

WTF? Are you feeling ok mate?

Rookie VIP Member

128,030 XP

3rd May 2005

0 Uploads

11,953 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Someone's trying to hotlink and failing, methinks. ;)

Homer Gonerson

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

6,234 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

http://www.nec-design.co.jp/showcase/index.html#pism

interesting devices, not the wave of the future as far as everyones computer though. coudn't handle graphic-intensive or RAM-demanding programs (games, CAD software)

Marine Sniper15

Silent Warrior

50 XP

20th November 2005

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

LOL. I guess no one else finds this interesting.

AegenemmnoN VIP Member

The cream of the crop

228,590 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

21,534 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

That's majorly kick ass.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago
Marine Sniper15Check out these minature computers. There pen sized computer systems.

:wtf: :n0e: what the hell is all that about ????????????????:confused:

Marine Sniper15

Silent Warrior

50 XP

20th November 2005

0 Uploads

642 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago
Daniel 1989 UK:wtf: :n0e: what the hell is all that about ????????????????:confused:

LOL. What? You dont think these are cool?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 12 years ago

Obviously he does... just look at his rep tho, that sums him up

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 12 years ago
Marine Sniper15LOL. What? You dont think these are cool?

Yeah they look cool but.. rather strange. :p