Atrusino

Ewiges Leben, Wolf des Südens

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

3,904 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Alright folks, it's that time of the decade again.. The candidates are up for the Galaxies next leader.. The candidates are as follows: Sith Lord Krayt (A'Sharad Hett) Age: Apporximately 200 Years Old Party: Sith Campaign Slogan: For a United Imperial Galaxy -Wants to increase Galactic Health Care -Wants to Raise Taxes 15% to rebuild Coruscant -Wants YOU to sign the Imperial Protection Act -Wants to outlaw practices of Jedi tradition "If you really care about galactic peace this election season.. Vote for Sith Lord Krayt." - Darth Talon, Darth Krayt Campaign Representative Princess Leia Organa Solo Age: Approximately 30 Party: New Republic Campaign Slogan: For peace, for honor, for a safer Galaxy.. For you. -Wants to increase Galactic Health Care benefits -Wants to ban evil rituals galaxy-wide (including Sith Tradition) -Wants you to sign the Republic Safe-Citizen Act -Wants to raise taxes by 5% to feed the homeless "Because you deserve a safer Galaxy" - Mindless Beurocratic Campaign advisor Sith Lord Vader (Anakin Skywalker) Age: Approximately 50 Party: Galactic Empire Campaign Slogan: For a stronger Galaxy.. For universal domination. -Wants to reinstate the draft -Wants to take over the Star Trek Universe -Wants to increase education benefits, but abolish health care benefits -Wants to abolish Health Care benefits in favor of a more localized system -Wants to lower taxes by 5% then raise them by 50% because he can "Because if you don't vote for me, I'll just have to kill you.." *Waves hand* "You never heard that.. If you vote for me, I'll give you a safer, more peaceful Galaxy." - Darth Vader Jedi Master Yoda Age: Old Campaign Slogan: For Jedi, you will vote -Wants you to vote for him "Vote for me you will" - Yoda Retired Imperial Captain/Exiled Jedi Atrus Savino Age: 20 Party: Galactic Mercenary Corps Campaign Slogan: For a political system that doesn't hide the facts -Wants to lower taxes by 10% -Endorses Ewok slavery to make up for lowered taxes -Wants to raise local taxes by 3-5% to increase Health and Education benefits -Wants to reform Jedi and Sith tradition to a more peacful state -Wants you to vote for him instead of Yoda "Because you should know the truth.. And you should have a say in the way your government is run" - Atrus Svino Additional nominations welcomed. Please commense with the voting.. Now :D

T3h_Sh4d0w_1337

Fear the wrench!

50 XP

15th February 2007

0 Uploads

3,533 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Vader, although i highly disagree with his aggressive stance towards star trek, they are much too strong for us to threaten them

Atrusino

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

3,904 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

I gotta vote for him cause I work for the guy... And I'm sure that the Imperial Fleet could handle the measily Federation Fleet.. (1000/1 odds)

Junk angel

Huh, sound?

166,880 XP

29th January 2007

0 Uploads

15,678 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

I vote for vader

T3h_Sh4d0w_1337

Fear the wrench!

50 XP

15th February 2007

0 Uploads

3,533 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago
Atrusino;3976994I gotta vote for him cause I work for the guy... And I'm sure that the Imperial Fleet could handle the measily Federation Fleet.. (1000/1 odds)

i would dispute this by saying things like "borg collective" and "species 8472," but that belongs in another thread

Atrusino

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

3,904 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

The borg would pwn the living hell out of the Empire.. But back on topic ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

I chose the last guy, I don't know who he is, but he had a funny name so I chose it Dr. Wallace Breen should have been there

T3h Piti

Where is this.

50 XP

9th March 2007

0 Uploads

3,087 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Lord Krayt for me, cool name and he is the galactic leader

Atrusino

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

3,904 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago
nanobot_swarm;3977408I chose the last guy, I don't know who he is, but he had a funny name so I chose it Dr. Wallace Breen should have been there[/quote] Atrus Savino is my role-playing character :P [quote=FEAR_oddslayer_4667;3977617]Lord Krayt for me, cool name and he is the galactic leader

Krayt is the main character from Star Wars: Legacy.. Even if you hate comics.. If you're a Star Wars fan.. You love Legacy :P

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 11 years ago

vader............................................