Title says it all. Sorry if this has been posted before, but it's too funny not to laugh at sometimes.
- I thought Obi-Wan lost the fight to Darth Vader in ANH because his Lightsaber's batteries had ran out, so he retreaded by pulling off a trick that made him fall through one of the panels on the floor. Then when I saw him in ESB I was like; ''Ah-HA! I knew it!''
- First time I saw a glimpse of Star Wars was the Battle of Hoth scene. At the time, I thought it was Flash Gordon. I also thought that the AT-AT's were the 'good guys'.
- I thought Luke actually killed Vader on Dagobah in ESP.
- I thought Vader wanted the Millenium Falcon because it was faster than his spaceship and he was jealous.
- I thought Ewoks were baby Wookiees and that Chewbacca used to live on Endor.
- I thought Vader could be 'turned' to the Light Side of the Force by messing with the buttons on his chest panel thingy.
- Somehow I had the idea in my head that the Falcon had been shrunk because of 'the Worm on the Space Rock'. Okay, so I was 7 and I didnt really watch ESB all the way through the first time.
- Lightsabers were actually called 'Lifesavers'.
- That box thing on the back C3P0's back was a radiator. (What? It looks like one).
- I thought R2-D2 may have been a Jedi or know something about the Force when he shot Luke's Lightsaber out of his head. Not knowing it was Luke's Lightsaber, 'cause he lost it in ESB.
- I got seriously mixed up about Obi-Wan's lecture about Luke's father and Vader in ANH and thought that Anakin and Vader were brothers. *Shrug*
Thinking about it. I wasnt such a bright kid. Heh.
Darth Vader- Dark Vader I pretty much understood the rest of it, or so I recall
Darth Vader - Dark Invader Boba Fett - For this one understand that I wasn't listening properly... Bobby Fetish I thought C-3PO must be a bad droid because I heard thought the PO meant p*** o**. lol
Everything. I saw Spaceballs before I ever saw any Star Wars.
Ya I used to call Dath Vader Dark vader when I was a kid
I thought Vader was just a skeleton inside his suit cos I saw RotJ before ESB, and then I couldnt understand why he had a proper head under his helmet.
I never liked Darth Vader under his helmet. He was kind of a fat-ass, creepy old man. What is he, like 45 in the Old Star Wars films? Give him some redeeming qualities like horns or a demonic Face or some weird tattoos or something. I can't recall anything I didn't recognize when I was younger, I'll think about it though.
I didn't make it!
Like many before me, I also thought that it was 'Dark' Vader.
As I saw them out of order as a child of the eighties, I thought that Jawas were Ewoks with hoods.
While not a misinterpretation of the movie, I always played in my imagination that Anakin got shot down by two TIEs while flying an X-Wing and the crash caused him to need the black suit. I thought that X-Wings were Jedi ships.
i thought the second death star was just left over pieces of the first....:o
WarHawk109i thought the second death star was just left over pieces of the first....:o
Yeah I thought something similiar to that. I thought the DS was only partly destroyed and the the Rebellion hadn't destroyed it. I was so mad at the Rebels (when I was still on the Light Side) cuz I really believed that the DS still lived.