Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,355 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,529 Posts

5 Threads

#6931 6 years ago

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Luke would just Force mind trick them into thinking that it was all necessary, which it may well have been in the end. :rolleyes:

Now for another history question. For a bit of a back-story: [/COLOR]

Spoiler: Show
[COLOR=SeaGreen]According to Ancient Sith Tradition, the bodies of fallen Sith are to be fully mummified. Before the body is wrapped, their lightsabre (or sword in many cases) is to be firmly clutched within the right hand, and then the body is tightly wrapped. Afterword, the mummy is placed inside a sarcophagus, the burial chamber located deep within an elaborate tomb.[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]In addition, the tombs are never sealed. The future generations of Sith use the tombs as training grounds. Rightfully so, the burial chamber is regarded as the most sacred part of the tomb. It is here that the most prized of apprentices will receive their final tests.[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]The Jedi, on the other hand, traditionally are to cremate their dead. Their lightsabres are kept at the Jedi Temples for the benefit of instructing the future generations of padawans. It is here, where we find our next question.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Instead of their own traditions concerning their fallen, what if the Jedi abided by these Ancient Sith Traditions?[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6932 6 years ago

The Jedi Temple would be an elaborate complex of tombs. The building on top would just be there to look nice.

What if the Empire completely demolished the Jedi Temple and replaced it with a giant mall?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6933 6 years ago

The Empire would face a fiscal crisis the likes the galaxy has never seen! Everyone would buy beyond their means, and the Star Destroyer market would crash, leaving the Empire with aging ships and no hope of refit. The Rebels would trounce them with a couple snub fighters. Wait....

What if Ewoks were hyper-intelligent, and had no fur?

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,355 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,529 Posts

5 Threads

#6934 6 years ago

[COLOR=SeaGreen]They would look like Bith! :Panic:

What if Hutts were a generous species? :eek: [/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6935 6 years ago

Then Han Solo wouldn't have been frozen in carbonite.

What if Princess Leia hadn't worn her metal bikini?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6936 6 years ago

She'd have had a lot less chafing to be sure! Much less perving over her would have taken place as well. =p

What if Han was lying his ass off about the Falcon, and it was in fact hardly able to outrun a Mynock?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6937 6 years ago

A: Those "Imperial slugs" wouldn't be so easy to outrun, messa thinks, okiday? =p

Q: What if Luke froze Vader in carbonite?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6938 6 years ago

HA. I think it'd screw up his breathing mechanisms. He'd probably die.

What if Vader froze Luke in carbonite?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6939 6 years ago

HA. I think it'd screw up his breathing mechanisms. He'd probably die.

What if Vader froze Luke in carbonite?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6940 6 years ago

He'd have complained and made some snide remark about womp rats in his freezer back home.

What if instead of Vader, Sidious had an apprentice who was more of a classical Sith - dedicated to the Dark Side (none of this "oh it's my son"), plotting, scheming, not a pussy, etc, and became the new ruler of the Empire after killing Sidious (and Luke) in RotJ?