|Rusty2|

The pimp of Wolfenstein.

50 XP

1st December 2002

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Okay i got interstae A1.1 then got patch (A1.1 to A1.2) installed to mods folder with A1.1 in custom games doesent show up ???

And then i find a map from Interstate connect that doesent work either kicks me to desktop . help would be apreciated.

NVM : i figured that out its all ruled out (i dident have 1.0 installed so it would not work)

BUTTT wer do i wana install the patches?? cant figure that out

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

|Rusty2|Okay i got interstae A1.1 then got patch (A1.1 to A1.2) installed to mods folder with A1.1 in custom games doesent show up ???

And then i find a map from Interstate connect that doesent work either kicks me to desktop . help would be apreciated.

NVM : i figured that out its all ruled out (i dident have 1.0 installed so it would not work)

BUTTT wer do i wana install the patches?? cant figure that out

Patches just go into the IS82 mods folder. Just extractt hem with paths turned on into that folder - it should be fairly easy.

Good luck

:cya: :cya: :cya:

:smokin:

|Rusty2|

The pimp of Wolfenstein.

50 XP

1st December 2002

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

so just extract them into EAgames/battlefeild/mods/ interste folder?

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

That's the correct method I believe. But make sure you have extract with paths selected in whatever archive program you are using. I use Power Archiver and it does it automatically. The only problem I have with some mods is that sometimes they want you to extract into the MODS folder, if that's the case and it doesn't work have a look in your IS82 folder for an extra folder called "interstate" If that happens delete that folder only and extrtact the patches to the "mods" folder rather than the "interstate" folder.

Good luck

PlasmaDragon

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

where can i get this patch? i installed the full installation off bf1942files.com but still it kikcs me to the desktop so that means i need a patch right?

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago
PlasmaDragonwhere can i get this patch? i installed the full installation off bf1942files.com but still it kikcs me to the desktop so that means i need a patch right?

Which patch? The IS82 patch or the BF update patches? If you have just installed BF you will need to patch it to ver 1.45 to run all the latest mods.

Whichever patches you need just get them all from here.

http://bf1942files.com

The patches for BF are on the front page, mod patche and files are in teh mods section, just follow the left menu.

Have fun