psyichic

You have been Sp00n3d

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

697 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I posted this mabey a few moneths ago but im still trying to get an anwser. I would like to thank apcolypse kid for helping me but im just trying to see if anyone has an idea on my prob now. Ok whenever i try to play a multiplayer game I instantly when i start get a probloem saying Warning! Connection Problems Detected! This happens as soon as i go on and for the rest of the game. Whne this happens i lag like crazy i can't even look up and down it lags so bad.I have DSL im well within system specs for the game i have pentium 3 1ghz 386 ram 40gb harddrive DSL connection through AOL and i have the lstest patches and freed up all the space of active memory so i only run my DSL connector on startup and i have WIndows ME with a geforce 2. Yet my friend with windows XP and almost the same system specs as me except i have more ram and he dosen't have an AOL connection but he has DSL plays the game flwlessly. Just so you know i can play on single player fine. Any suggestions on how i can get to playing multiplayer?

|AF|Speirs

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd February 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I'd be glad to help. You got MSN or AIM?

ghost77

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

18th December 2002

0 Uploads

209 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

its AOL

cause aol suks

DARK ANGEL

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

31st December 2002

0 Uploads

102 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

are you trying to play behind a router? My girlfriend live in a college dorm and she has the same problem and we had found out that the schools router was the problem.

psyichic

You have been Sp00n3d

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

697 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Thanks for the help everyone yes i have AIM name is nuzzomueller IM me next time ur on and im not sure if im behind a router cause i live in my own home not in an apartment building but i will check. ANd yes i thought AOL might be messing up BF but wasn't sure so i asked for a some help. Anyways im switching to verizon in a few weeks so if nothing else works its probably AOL.