HOUSEofPAIN

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd March 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Ok here is the scenario. Everything loaded up fine and plays ok in single player. Downloaded all the patches including the latest one that updates BF to 1.6. Also downloaded the latest version of DC and all it's patches. The game appears to load up find in multiplayer then when it begins the map download it crashes to the desktop. Any help is greatly appreciated. Spec. 2.8Ghz pentium 4 512 mb ram Nvidia 128mb video I can't remember what type of sound I have but I know it's integrated.

Gamefreak

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

10th January 2003

0 Uploads

749 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

first try disabliling your sound in the game, since you have a integrated sound card, if that doesent work, go to your BF1942 installation directory, then go to: mods/bf1942/Settings, and open the VideoDefault.con file, you can open it with wordpad or notepad, and if you see a line that says: renderer.allowAllRefreshRates if its set to 0, turn it to 1, test it, if it was 1, set it to 0 to test. and as the most common thing, your vdeo card/drivers, but i cant help you with that right now, please post your exact video card, and driver version.