lupedoesitbetter

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th April 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

lol i have no money, so i d/l the demo... so i went through everything of installing it and everything but when i went to go play it a message shows up saying, ERROR STARTING PROGRAM, a required .DDL file, DINPUT8.DLL, was not found. how can i solve this so i can start playinG?!?!?!?

J-MAD-INC

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

29th March 2003

0 Uploads

425 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

dude there is a dll website that deals with just dll files u can download. not sure of the websites name but go to google and look there

WARNING:

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

17th October 2002

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

get a job... get some money... buy the game...

There u go little boy, FIXED!

lupedoesitbetter

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th April 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

im not a little boy, and anyways can somebody like tell me where i can find the dll files?

LedZep

ZoSo Freak

50 XP

11th November 2002

0 Uploads

632 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Excuse the aholes above, now when you install the game it should install with no problems, you may want to unistall and reinstall. Also when installing the game it is intelligent to have everything closed while you install a game. O and did you get any error messages while installing?

crazyasstan

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd April 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Hey. I had this exact problem at first, but you have to install direct x 8. This took me awhile to figure out, but it worked.

Droopox

I know a lot...but not enough

50 XP

25th November 2002

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

did you install the patches for the demo too??? i think its patch v1.1 for the demo.

good luck.