Claptrap

Federal Governement

50 XP

27th November 2002

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Bf1942files Will Begin To Lost! A LONG TIME AGO BF1942FILES.COM WAS UPDATED DAILY. ONE DAY THEY STOPPED TO GIVE SINGS OF LIFE. BF1942FILES.COM was A GREAT SITE, TODAY IT IS A BLACK HOLE WHO JUST ACCUMULATE MOUSES CLICKS! THEY FALLEN IN THE HOLY HOLE AND THEY NEVER REACHED THE BOTTOM. BF1942FILES.COM HAVE A CHANCE TO RECOVER THE LOST SOULS : THEY MUST UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

1st_Lt_Luke

s0cially in3pt

50 XP

7th September 2002

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

you're right, things have kinda been slow around here..

maybe they just aren't getting any files to post

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

stupidthreadwarning.gif

Bondfreak0079

[FRAG] ARMY

50 XP

14th October 2002

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

You guys don't know the half of it. I mean LOOK at MOHfiles.com!!! They only update like once a month!!! Really sad...

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

1. Its almost christmas so everyone is with there families so youll just have to wait

2. The person who posts files here does have a life other then this website and the game.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

And of course if just a few of the ppl who are complaining volunteered a bit of time and effort to help with the files posting and etc thigs would go a a bit faster. :lol:

:cya: :cya: :cya:

Sh0rD

¥ Uberhacker ¥

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,118 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Yes we try - I work here as well as admin at aomfiles.com

its tough doing everything so chill

HostageOw

Bites if provoked

50 XP

6th September 2002

0 Uploads

446 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I dont mean to sound racist, but people who dont speak english very well shouldnt try to express abstract ideas o_O

Anyway, dont feel bad about the files not being updated. Even though Vanthem isnt site admin anymore (much :love: ), that doesn't mean the site can't run. Why, if I were (Noodle, I believe, took his place) Noodle i'd be discouraged a bit as well because of the comments he sometimes gets, while facing down the daunting task of ASAP updates. Personally, I think we should support the guy insteada *****in =) *steps off soapbox*

And as for the rest, there are *GASP! If you're weak in the ears, cover'em* "real-life" circumstances that tend to take priority over the ravenous masses of the BF1942 community. Say.. getting gifts for people, or my personal favorite, trying to trick loved ones into revealing what they got XD

Now really, ANOTHER thing to think about. How many of the files do you use per day? Do you download each and every one? I know I dont, so whats the difference if that file you're not going to download gets here today or tomorrow?

And i'm with you there all the way Apoc :D

1st_Lt_Luke

s0cially in3pt

50 XP

7th September 2002

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

hostage... that was rather long-winded! lol

but he speaks the truth. noodle does have a lot to deal with regarding bffiles.com

we shouldn't be complaining about new files not being posted, we should be glad we have such a great game to play in the first place.