0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

any one intersted not sure if this is wanted but here goes have your say

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 14 years ago

Ok, the 1st one to reply is me, Sorry for the game England vs France, despite the fact that the French where a better quality, the England did very well, too bad for the last three minutes though. All, keep your fingers crossed for Orange next Tuesday.

EL-PASSdaBONG

I LIVE @ EL DRAB

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

roll on the dutch ye haw

as for the france game ,,,the result didnt show the true match ,,,england locked em out for 90 mins ,,,pitty the ref forgot to send the silvestra off for the foul he was the last man but credit to the french they were given the incentive to keep going and they did

was a cameo for the final ..

the orange machine will do well too

van the man or kluvert?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 14 years ago
van the man or kluvert?

Personally I'm not a kluivert man, but hey, if he scores it's allright by me. Reading the papers van Nistelrooy will start as forward together with Makaay and Overmars. Could be interesting, since the whole German team is right-footed and Overmars is called 'Overdrive' in the Netherlands for his speed, we'll see.

(THT12)Pathfinder{S}

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th April 2004

0 Uploads

348 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
El-Paolo-NLOk, the 1st one to reply is me, Sorry for the game England vs France, despite the fact that the French where a better quality, the England did very well, too bad for the last three minutes though. All, keep your fingers crossed for Orange next Tuesday.

paolo right m8 were you watching the same england vs france match i was i have to say we had france eating out off our hand all match and henry may as well have gone to the pub because he was no were to be seen all he done all night was fall over hes shoe lase to win a pen witch zidane put away just bring on the final we will see when its all over and for our pen i think the ref needs to do the rules again as it states you take the last man down its a red card and a shower but no we were robbed

Ignacio

Slap leather, varmint!!!

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,364 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

This seems like a topic that would be just PERFECT for a saloon. How about we move it there? Think I will...

Iggy

{HH}J0hn!

The player formerly known as +medic+Goa.Johnson(nl)

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

351 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Yeah it's better you moved it here: it's really a topic for the pub! I think holland has a good chance against our neihbours and those other country's, like estland (or was it lestland :p) shouldn't be that difficult too. Too bad beckham missed the penalty I think the game would have turned out alot different then.

DEADEYE

Wild west mod of RTCW

50 XP

23rd April 2003

0 Uploads

3,213 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

it was a good match close ..then boom home wood bound :uhm: yee haaa:cya: Deadeye:p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 14 years ago

Actually, skins, I was watching the game, France was technically better, but because of hard labour and a superb attitude England stopped the French from playing their own game. So yes, England had them eating out of their hand. As for beckham, if a player of that level misses a penalty he should be ashame, very very ashame. Anyway, this proves again that a footy match is not desided untill the ref blows his whistle (Gringo: Machogrande:)). That is, unless you are from Sweden and play Bulgaria. @Medic: it is Lithuania

{HH}J0hn!

The player formerly known as +medic+Goa.Johnson(nl)

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

351 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Maybe you should look a bit better :lol: Letland it is, they are playing very well now against Tsjechiƫ (haven't got a clue how to write that in english, must be the same :p)