adibou

I'm very active here, eh?

50 XP

11th February 2004

0 Uploads

930 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

To my English friends: Sorry guys , we didn't see the same match. I saw England was defending all time ...hmmm not all time but allmost lol.Today in modern socker you can't defend your goal 90 min.It is not posible and Franch time just showed you that lol. ALLEZ LES BLEUS

(THT12)Pathfinder{S}

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th April 2004

0 Uploads

348 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago
PapaAdiTo my English friends: Sorry guys , we didn't see the same match. I saw England was defending all time ...hmmm not all time but allmost lol.Today in modern socker you can't defend your goal 90 min.It is not posible and Franch time just showed you that lol. ALLEZ LES BLEUS

we defendid ll match LMFAO other way round you lot did and henry was sat haveing a bong as he had nothing to do then the only thing that happend was you got to lucky shots that went in a pen and freekick but henry likes diveing so i see lol all french are like it lol henry :moon: it you diver

adibou

50 XP

11th February 2004

0 Uploads

930 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

:cya::cya: Goodbye England .I 've heard that Englands socker team will stay in Portugal as tourists after they lost theres match vs Portugal yesterday.But I invite them to come here in South France .They can help me to fine my :bouncy: or more frogs:bouncy::bouncy:hehehehehehe

adibou

50 XP

11th February 2004

0 Uploads

930 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

James G.Neville Terry S.Campbell As.Cole Beckham(cap) Lampard Gerrard Scholes Rooney Owen All those Englands socker players looking for my frog now LOOOOOL FROG is HERE :bouncy:

EL-PASSdaBONG

I LIVE @ EL DRAB

50 XP

24th March 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago
PapaAdiTo my English friends: Sorry guys , we didn't see the same match. I saw England was defending all time ...hmmm not all time but allmost lol.Today in modern socker you can't defend your goal 90 min.It is not posible and Franch time just showed you that lol. ALLEZ LES BLEUS

cant understand most of what you type ,,do want me to translate for you .....ok hear i go im a sheep and follow the crowd anything i do is because someone else started it ,,,i just follow like a sheep looking for a frog

hmmm think you mean football

adibou

50 XP

11th February 2004

0 Uploads

930 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

You don't understand?Why don't you ask my frog ?.......urefrog! My frog is here :bouncy:croacc , croaaaacc

EL-PASSdaBONG

I LIVE @ EL DRAB

50 XP

24th March 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago
PapaAdiYou don't understand?Why don't you ask my frog ?.......urefrog! My frog is here :bouncy:croacc , croaaaacc

can he translate lool

adibou

50 XP

11th February 2004

0 Uploads

930 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

Franch team is out .Now they can eat frogs :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: with me.hehehe

EL-PASSdaBONG

I LIVE @ EL DRAB

50 XP

24th March 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

looks like they ran out of va va voom lmao after to many greek kebabs hehehehe

leavin on a jet plane ,,looks like greece kicked ya @rse today

at least we got beat by a good team ooops ...false favourites

(THT12)Pathfinder{S}

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th April 2004

0 Uploads

348 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago
EL-PASSdaBONGlooks like they ran out of va va voom lmao after to many greek kebabs hehehehe leavin on a jet plane ,,looks like greece kicked ya @rse today at least we got beat by a good team ooops ...false favourites

whats the french for va va voom LAMPARD.. GUESS FRENCH ARE NOT WINNING THIS TIME LMFAO (HENRY LOL WHOS HE )