Hacko

Adios

50 XP

24th March 2003

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I just wanted to start a thread asking our members to post their top 5 Wild West spammers of 2004. I have seen some shameless spamming lately (myself included), and I thought of this idea because of all the spamming, getting off the subject of the original post etc, etc......:D This is all for fun, not to be taken seriously, I'm just curious what everyone thinks.:D And here are my top 5 :spam: ers: 1. Hfx Rebel, my canuck friend:) 2. Bite Me, has trouble with his mic on ts yet can spam with the best of them:lol: 3. Iggy and Queeg, for their shameless spam on 1 thread alone that i recall recently:D 4. Myself, I admit I am a spammer. 5. Deadeye, the spammer from down under.:) And the Top anti spammer of the year goes hands down to Goonman, who has never posted anything that I can recall.:lol:

Angel-Eyes

Born again Angel

50 XP

21st March 2003

0 Uploads

758 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

I don't know there I think Solid Snake should get a mention afterall I think he invented the word Spam. :lol:

BITE_ME!!

=WW=, WolfTactics

21,700 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,925 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

:uhoh: [color=red]Hey thats[/color] [color=lime]not right!!![/color] [color=red]How do I[/color] [color=lime]lose out to Rebel!![/color]:bawl:

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago
Hacko1. Hfx Rebel, my canuck friend [/quote] what? :eek: me spam? never... methinks you're getting too much sun buddy! :lol: thank you sunshine boy, oh, and i would like to thank all the wildwest regs for this honor, my lord and saviour JC; the warden, for constantly telling me i spend waaaay too much time on the puter; a sprcial shout out to the TS boys, and lady, you know who you are; and all the new players to the mod, that have no idea what's going on here; and...errr...a, wheres the prize money? :deal: :p [quote=BITE]:uhoh: [color=red]Hey thats[/color] [color=lime]not right!!![/color] [color=red]How do I[/color] [color=lime]lose out to Rebel!![/color]bawl.gif

nanana nana...in a word? bribery. maby next year pal:lol:

Deimos

Pierce the Heavens

50 XP

27th January 2003

0 Uploads

9,197 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago
Angel-EyesI don't know there I think Solid Snake should get a mention afterall I think he invented the word Spam. :lol:

Who, me? :lookaround: :p

Lol :lol: :chuckle:

Biggus Dickus VIP Member

I would die without my life.

195,640 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

18,764 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

I'm not in the list... :(

Angel-Eyes

Born again Angel

50 XP

21st March 2003

0 Uploads

758 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago
Biggus DickusI'm not in the list... :(

Looking at those posts I think it's going to be a tie between Biggus and Solid. It's very close.:eek:

Biggus Dickus VIP Member

I would die without my life.

195,640 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

18,764 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago
Angel-EyesIt's very close.:eek:

I'm higher with more than 800 posts. Not that close. ;)

Hacko

Adios

50 XP

24th March 2003

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

I'm sorry, yes Biggus and Solid Snake should be on there as well.:D

@Rebel: Your gold statue of this >:spam: is at the engravers and when it is done it should be sent to you.:D :lol: @BiteMe: You will just have to spam harder to make the top of the list.:lol:

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago
Hacko@Rebel: Your gold statue of this >:spam: is at the engravers and when it is done it should be sent to you.:D :lol:

[color=red]w[/color][color=lime]0[/color][color=teal]0[/color][color=purple]t[/color]