spiritmonger

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st July 2002

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I remember hearing about problems like this with the demo, but i don't know whats wrong/how to fix it. I have an amd athlon 1.2 gigahertz with 512 megs of ddr ram and a rivatnt2 graphics card. By all rights, i should be able to play the game just fine, but everything is dark....the weapons and hands of my character are blue...does anyone know how to fix this or what is causing this? thanx for any help you can give.

Gibgon

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

27th November 2002

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

sorry but your card isnt T&L supportive the only way u can fix this is get a newer graphics card.

A graphics card is a good investment knowing that you will be able to play newer games sorry

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

And besides, apart from the graphics card you have a fairly good system, reasonable CPU (and they're not expensive these days anyway so an easy upgrade to a XP2000+ will beunder $75US), plenty of mem (and DDR too), crap graphics card, time to upgrade. If you are short of money I suggest a GF4 MX440, you should be able to pick a generic one up for around - or under, $50US. If you have plenty of money just get the best you can afford.

Have fun

:cya: :cya: :cya:

OpTikN3Rv

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

5th August 2002

0 Uploads

433 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Trouble is not all athalon motherboards support XP's I know i just had to buy a new motherboard as my Abit KT7A with a Thunderbird 1.2 was no good for XP's..and ofcourse if u get an XP u need new mem as a XP with PC 133 mem is no good...

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

That's very true, however spiritmonger already has DDR ram, and I believe that all Mobo's that have DDR also suport the XP's, so he should be OK - he just needs to get his sucky vid card upgraded.

:cya: :cya: :cya: