the_chaos

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Can someone please tell me how to set up mt xbox controller so i can use it as a ' joystick'; with bf 1942??

I have the USB cord to do it with, and i have installed the drivers, but I can't see any otions in the game itself to enable a joystick/gamepad??

do i have to bind some keys.. or what?

Can someone please email me at [email]mattywhisk@optusnet.com.au[/email] and let me know?>

thanks !!

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

the_chaosCan someone please tell me how to set up mt xbox controller so i can use it as a ' joystick'; with bf 1942??

I have the USB cord to do it with, and i have installed the drivers, but I can't see any otions in the game itself to enable a joystick/gamepad??

do i have to bind some keys.. or what?

Can someone please email me at [email]mattywhisk@optusnet.com.au[/email] and let me know?>

thanks !!

Hi the_chaos,

There is no controller type selection for BF. You just go into the controls section, select the action you want, and then press a button on the cotroller that you want to use to perform that action.

I don't know how well that will work with an xbox controller on a usb adaptor. The other question I have is, why on earth would you want to do that anyway? Granted you may be used to using it on the xbox, but these sorts of controllers simply don't have the flexibility of a good keyboard/mouse/joystick combo. You would be better off spending your time practising with the mouse and keyboard.

Anyway, have fun.

:cya: :cya: :cya: