kaspercorp

Ehh???

50 XP

22nd February 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

this would be my first post.. cool well lets see.. installed bf 1942 just fine and all game runs good... installed 1.6 patch... now the game starts.. but all i see is the black screen.. thats all.. no errors. nothing.. and i hear sound just fine.. like the bik file is playing but no video. um.. this is like the fourth time that i have resinalled this blasted game.. and i really want to play it.. and.. i have not the slightest clue as to why this would happen... computer is a 1.6 AMD 512 DDR and Radeon 9600se.. specs are fine just the game don't show video.. and what makes it worse is that the video in the background of the game .. dont show up and only thing to get out of the game is alt f4 so. thanks for any help you can give me.. and yeah i kind of looked around just to see if any one else had this problem.. and.. looks like it but most people get some sort of error.. and i don't get any errors.. just a blankt screen.. thanks for any help Kasper corp

omega12

BF1942 rocks! BFVietnam rocks!

50 XP

7th May 2003

0 Uploads

148 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Does the game work without installing the patch?

Try to download the patch again here: http://www.bf1942files.com/file.info?ID=23189

[AH]Sgt. Stu

"Enemy is oblitafried!"

50 XP

4th January 2004

0 Uploads

132 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

wpt version of directX or u running