Shaz444

BF1942 worshipper

50 XP

24th January 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

After downloading bf1942 maps (Aberdeen & ring of fire), cannot play in single player mode, only multiplayer is available! I want to play with bots, how can I do it?? Help appreciated!!!

El Niño Diablo

I R Saddam Hussien

50 XP

30th July 2003

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

your a noob.. only maps can come with bots... but you can do it your self

alex_gen

Woohoo!

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

150 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
your a noob.. only maps can come with bots... but you can do it your self

at least he makes sense!

those maps you downloaded do not come with bot support, i know u can do it yourself but i think its damn hard. i dont know. as far as i know the only official map thats not in the game you buy that has bot support is battle of britain.

Homer Gonerson

50 XP

22nd December 2003

0 Uploads

6,234 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

you have to go to multiplayer then co-op... there's the maps that have bots in them... check the map to see if it has bot support b4 u dl it... n00b... but yeah... then hit start lan game... or internet if you want... i always do lan though... i think it goes faster... i'm not sure though...

Chickenonastick

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

258 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

There is no bot support 'officially' for Coral Sea or Operation Aberdeen. I know where you can find AI files so you can play 'em in sp and co-op though. I know of two places where there are tons of new bot supported maps, and sp content.

One is BF1942 SINGLEplayer that focuses on maps and mods that support bots.

http://www.planetbattlefield.com/bf42players/

The other is a big thread at PBF. Its right here.

http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbattlefield/topic.asp?fid=5539&tid=1036461

Both of these use fileplanet, but most of the time if the map/mod is not brand new there is no waiting. :) If anything you can use these to make a list of maps to search for.