I've seen this done with other games... I'll start.. 1. People in Oblivion eat, yet never go to the bathroom. 2. I have no feet in first person. 3. Sleeping takes about 10 seconds. 4. It takes me 30 seconds to enter or leave a building. 5. People will tell you the same thing 1000000 times in a row.. Now you guys post more, of things you've learned... And KEEP NUMBERING THEM!!!! SO next is 6 , 7 , 8 etc....
Adeptus Moderatus We purge with chain and bolter
22nd May 2005
6. At first Goblins can be killed with 1 strike at the end it takes 50 7. If you make your own potions they always have a duration 8. There are a lot of boring no-life People in Ciiradil 9. Moving the difficulty bar even a Mm. makes you gets pwnd by dumb Vampires...
10. People sleep OVER the blanket in stead of under it 11. People are born as adults
12. People never wach, nether wach their cloths
13: gaurds can hear some1 die in thier sleep
14. guards have magical teleporting abilities 15. nobody notices when you breakdance on their dinner 16. Sheogorath is a schizo
17. Your character has a what i like to call 'NO TALKING SYNDROME' 18. Levelling up actually makes the enemies harder to kill 19. That your characters always makes the same attacking noises 'Arghhhh' 'ahargggg' and dont forget 'eeeyarghhhhh'
20. The adoring fan only has one purpose- satisfaction for sadists.
21. Infertility has swept the lands of Cyrodil, resulting in no children 22. The power to kick is non-existant
23. People don't care if you shoot thier items with arrows and spells but will throw a tantrum of you pick it up.
24. only guard captins have names or by freak coincuidence their mothers all thought guard was a good name
25. it takes 3 hours in the game to walk from cheydinhall gate to cheydinhall castle yet it only takes 7 hours fast travel to walk from cheydinhal to the imperial city
EDIT 26. when in pubs and inns people take food from the table and eat it but when you do it they call the guards even when you rented a room
EDIT 27. beggars have a weird voice but when you talk to them about anything exept "have a coin beggar" they put on a normal voice