864. It took me nearly 3 hours to read this ALL (With washroom breaks, and getting food xD) 865. I noticed the commen 'NPC's marathon across the world for you', 'Damage sucks on higher levels', 'No decay of bodies', 'Food don't grow', 'Currency sucks', 'Plenty of vampires', 'Oblivion rocks', 'Oblivion sucks', 'physics suck', 'Same voice', 'commit a crime here, guards over there know about it', 'NPC's day to day life sucks'.
Honestly, I think we'd be at around 250, if it weren't for the re-wording of the stated quotes xD 866. Oblivion underachieves on the adjusting of graphical options, which forces you to use the .ini 867. I want my 3 hours back xD
868. Theres no brothels, yet morrowind had one *cries* 869. Argonians are the only good looking race 870. In the expansion, stuff just magically appears
871. The rats in Oblivion are almost as big as the rats in Jakarta. 872. When you speak to someone, time stands still... 873. All people, even men, walk like women.
874. Whodunit? is the best quest EVAR!!!
875: Anti Aliasing and 'tdt' the console command can't work together?!
533. Nobody ever uses real swears except for "fetcher"(there swear word i guess) and "basterd" (if u count that)
wanna bet -jorundr once said "horse's ass" to one of the "formal" bruma captains :saber:
i've also heard the word damn said
Since that's all that's in your post.
Ladies and Gentlemen; I present the magic lock of doom.