ffrookie6

A Man Chooses, A Slave Obeys..

50 XP

8th August 2006

0 Uploads

443 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

i dont know if im suppose to post it here or at the problems..but here it goes..

i dont know which oblivion to get..the one on PC or the one on the xbox 360.

The PC can get modes and stuff but can the 360?

I rented Oblivion on the 360 once and i played until i was lvl 6 and gotten some quests and founded some cities/camps/forts/caves and i gotten some heavy armor from a bandit leader women. I joined the fighters guild and did some things. o and i think i got a patch that fixes some of the glitches in the game like dorians house becuase of Xbox Live. (Basically im further[ am i?] on the console than i might be on the PC if i get it, sorry if it sounds confusing)

o and also my comp which is on the fritz (still working things out though) has some good stats to play Oblivion.

Dual Core AMD 4200 + (fergot the number of MHz) Geforce 7300 graphics card 2 GB RAM A LOT of space in Hard Drive still ( and i think thats it)

well yeah..what do you guys think? and thanks =D

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 12 years ago

Get the PC version but frist you will need a better video card to play with all the eye candy.

ffrookie6

50 XP

8th August 2006

0 Uploads

443 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

what? i cant afford a 7800 geforce right now >

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago
ffrookie6what? i cant afford a 7800 geforce right now ><

Well thats what youll need to play the game with all the eye candy, youll still be able to play with that 7300 but it not look very pretty and will lag alot in certain areas.

ffrookie6

50 XP

8th August 2006

0 Uploads

443 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

aww man no way! D: but can i set it somehow to have better performance rahter then eye candy or thats just plain wierd to do that :O

Stark98

I would die without GF

138,935 XP

25th March 2005

0 Uploads

13,416 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

well 7300 is not bad, its a 7 serie in chris sake. you can play with that card every game! But you need to put your shadows always on medium quality like i do.. it works way better. take it for your pc, it will work better then i think on the xbox..

StarWarsGeek

Melancholic.

50 XP

23rd April 2006

0 Uploads

1,895 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

well i would say get it for PC. u can get awsome mods and if something goes wrong, its easier to fix it. on pc u can also take screenshots and if u have fraps u can take videos too.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 12 years ago

Man, I have an Nividia 6800, not even a GT, and I can run Oblivion fine with some tweaks. Except for have shadows and AA, (which are both off), I have al the settings all the way high, HDR, 1600-1200, everything, and it runs great. (I also did a few ini tweaks to take advantage of my gigabyte of memory, but that's it, and it runs awesome.)

penumbra

hmm what?

50 XP

18th March 2006

0 Uploads

852 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

get the PC version, especially with that graphics card, it'll be fine, i mean the 360 will run perfect fps, but with your card, i think it'll be just as good, and also, the PC version has much more versitality than the 360, i mean, with all the mods out there, you could be playing the Pc version for years to come, i know thats what i did with morrowind for the pc. oh and not to mention Oblivion was designed for the Pc origanally, and its far easier to control than the xbox version (speaking from experiance here)

Diabolic

guess who's baackkkk....

50 XP

31st July 2006

0 Uploads

1,360 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

uh penumbra he just said he has the game lol