An interesting article about GOP "fixing" the results of the 2004 Election 26 replies

Please wait...

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

The following article is by Dr. Dennis Loo, Ph.D., California Poly Pomona, Sociology Department. Everyone should read read, though I expect many of you will comment without reading. If this is true it means the Republicans rigged the voting in the 2004 Elections.

http://projectcensored.org/newsflash/voter_fraud.html

EDIT: Can a Pub Moderator fix the spelling error in title please?

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

I've read plenty of stuff like that.

He is a college professor. Alright, I can deal with that, they are well educated and some actually are not terribly biased against Republicans. But he is a college professor from the most liberal state in the Union. Of course he is going to think this up.

Blood n Guts

Wolverine Starting 9/6/2006

50 XP

22nd March 2005

0 Uploads

758 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

[COLOR=black]Last year, prior to the election, one of my teachers said we'll see who the true winners are after the election is over, referring to how the honorable candidate will step down in the face of defeat. A few days later, he began lecturing the class on the corruption and flaws in our system. If people continue to think and act like this, American democracy is dead; not at the hands of any enemy or corrupt politician, but at the loss of the founding principle of compromise. George Washington warned against political parties. James Madison, the man who wrote the constitution, warned against political parties and interest groups. If people are to keep up this animosity and division, I can see just how damned right they were and want no part in what is to follow.[/COLOR]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

no i think the problem will be that the government did fix things and now we are all goin to die!!!just read the news on tv they say we will be diing in iran in a year or too.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Yes, because information coming from a one "Butt_Man08" is reliable.

Dot Com

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th June 2000

0 Uploads

6,116 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
USMA2010Yes, because information coming from a one "Butt_Man08" is reliable.

stfu, usma. u dunt kno waht u takin bout, u maek et suond leik he spam or somuthin.

st0p teh h8!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 13 years ago

usm sound like a militory wanabe i htink he is neway. dONT TRUST THE MILITORY THEY WILL DRAFT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

:rofl:

more like:

stuf umsa u dunno no wat u takin abot u make et sount leik eh sp@m o summin

You boob. I'm hardly a wannabe, more like an "am". I am going to be an infantryman as of this winter. I am going to West Point. I am going to spend my life as a career officer.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

So it has to come from a Republican from a conservative state for it to be legitimate? He has backed his statements with a with alot of references. I think a College professor would be putting his career in jeopardy by making up false references. He would lose all legitimacy and damage the schools reputation.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

No, by no means. But one that is known to be moderate, like Detroit Free Press. Or, I need to see two other legit sources before I consider it.