DeaditeDan

Manual Dexterity Guru

50 XP

15th October 2004

0 Uploads

241 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

According to electoral-vote.com's final Electoral votes prediction for the election, Sen.John F. Kerry will win with 289 votes against incumbent George W. Bush's 223 electoral votes. http://www.electoral-vote.com/pred/index.html If this prediction holds up, not only does Kerry win, but daaaayum, he is going to PWN Bush. 66 electoral votes is a hell of a margin to win by, especially considering how divided the country is supposed to be.

Kira Yamato

Gundam Pilot & mechanic

50 XP

30th October 2004

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Thats great. I hope that kerry will be a good pres

WiseBobo

Most loved forum member.

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,668 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

This kind of polling is just idiotic. One poll says Bush landside, and the other Kerry by a mile.

Let's just wait until Tuesday.

NiteStryker

Biggest F-ing A-hole 2010

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago
DeaditeDanAccording to electoral-vote.com's final Electoral votes prediction for the election, Sen.John F. Kerry will win with 289 votes against incumbent George W. Bush's 223 electoral votes. http://www.electoral-vote.com/pred/index.html If this prediction holds up, not only does Kerry win, but daaaayum, he is going to PWN Bush. 66 electoral votes is a hell of a margin to win by, especially considering how divided the country is supposed to be.

That is not the 'final' predicition...I check that site alot and it changes daily.

http://www.electoral-vote.com

DeaditeDan

Manual Dexterity Guru

50 XP

15th October 2004

0 Uploads

241 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

It says Predicted Final results. All of the other daily predictions are labeled 'Electoral vote predictor' they are just how it would turn out if the election was that day. This is prediction is meant to be for the actual election resutls on Tuesday. Learn to read, ok? I just noticed, you're from SoCal. You're Pro-Bush. I'm from Texas. I'm anti-Bush.. Hrmm, funny..

-Logic-Is-A-Virtue-

Bush/Cheney 2004

50 XP

29th August 2004

0 Uploads

320 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

You must live in Austin if you are anti-bush and in Texas.

DeaditeDan

Manual Dexterity Guru

50 XP

15th October 2004

0 Uploads

241 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
-Logic-Is-A-Virtue-You must live in Austin if you are anti-bush and in Texas.

No, I live in a ratty ass little town called Conroe, in the northern Houston area. I originally hail from Dallas, sir. Ole.

Ferret Messiah

GF makes me horny

50 XP

19th October 2004

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Hopefully this prediction is correct, but it does not count in many variables that could take into effect in the next two days here.

-Logic-Is-A-Virtue-

Bush/Cheney 2004

50 XP

29th August 2004

0 Uploads

320 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Then youa re a rareity in Texas. Austin is about 50% liberal, 50% conservative but the rest of Texas is very conservative. I think that "prediction" is wrong just like every other prediction. You can't predict something that hasn't happened yet, you can only make an assumption and you know what the military says about assumptions.

Col Jimmy Emeric

Led Zeppelin pwns all

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,149 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

it wont be a close race its never a close race when its a re-election doesnt matter how close they are in the polls bush will either win by a lot or lose by a lot