Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#1 1 year ago

London can't catch a break. Another terror attack occurred a few days ago, when a van crashed into a crowd of people as they were leaving a mosque near Finsbury Park in north London. One person lost their life, and eleven people were injured. The crowd did manage to restrain the perpetrator, who has since been named as 47 year old Darren Osborne of Cardiff.

His neighbour stated to the media, 'He’s always been a complete cunt but this is really surprising' (which must be one of the most British things you can say about a domestic terrorist). Both police and government are regarding it as an act of terrorism, but they don't believe he had any accomplices. 

random_soldier1337

I live on Gaming Forums

452 XP

17th June 2008

0 Uploads

2,039 Posts

5 Threads

#2 1 year ago

I really hope nobody has found the time to comment. It's suspiciously quiet here after this middle aged man going nuts.

Taking the lives of innocents against their will is wrong, regardless of the side.

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

217,014 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

20,003 Posts

6 Threads

#3 1 year ago

Sad, but sadly not to surprising. I guess the way issues with islamist terror are debated in public somewhat contributes to domestic terror attacks as there seem to be only extremes.

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,312 XP

15th December 2002

87 Uploads

22,519 Posts

1,747 Threads

#4 1 year ago

Unfortunately people don't seem to understand that Muslims are not the enemy and attack what they don't understand, terrorism is wrong in any and all forms and the whole situation makes me immensely sad.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com