Firearms 289 replies

Please wait...

Roarthealmighty

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

1,635 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

I have several guns, many said to be the "scary assult weapons". I hunt alot, therefore i have fairly long range, accurate, powerful rifles. And I know how to use them. Do you see me on a killing spree? I could easily. But, i follow the law, and i know its not right to murder someone. I know for a fact, that the majority realizes this, and does the same. There are just some people who get their hands on them, that shouldn't have them. But thats life, it can happen with anything. Some people get their hands on cars, and shouldnt have them. Almost anything can be made into a killing device. That's life also. Life is a risk, everyone takes it. Maybe if everyone walked around with football helmets and drove tanks everywhere it would be alot safer, but we don't. But anyway, back on topic. I don't think they should take guns away from the public. Messes with rights (american), and puts everyone in danger. I mean, if Communist Russian population had alot of guns, then im sure the Stalin years wouldn't of been as bad, or at least the people would have a fighting chance. I think it would come in handy also if your country was ever invaded, just in say, and your military was defeated. And it's kinda handy if your home were ever broke into. Even just for bluffing (robber). But I'm sure it would be really handy in the case of a Murder breaking into your home. Anyway, those are just a few points, but i feel they are enough to keep guns legal. Even if they did ever become illegal, people would still get them. I gaurentee it.




Kalashnikov AK-47

Say hello to my little friend!

50 XP

14th July 2005

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

yea people would still make them and sell them to people.




TIKI

Cuba shall triumph

50 XP

15th May 2004

0 Uploads

985 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago
Grim_GromBut with a gun you are given a powerful and ranged solution.[/QUOTE] Killing a person is having a person die. Dosnt matter with a kinife, fist, shovel, gun, etc...
Grim_GromAnd with no guns there'd be less need to "protect" your family.
False, go look in your garage. Ane just because owning a gun is illegal, that dosnt mean owning parts of guns is... [QUOTE=├čeef]Banning guns will not help anything and will most likely NEVER happen in America.

...What if Hillary Clinton is elected????:0wned:




Kalashnikov AK-47

Say hello to my little friend!

50 XP

14th July 2005

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

lol thats funny




RadioactiveLobster Site Administrator

Jeff is a missing boss

567,797 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,249 Posts

1,339 Threads

#15 15 years ago

if hitlary is elected, then we need guns more than ever


If there is no image, Mikey broke something...



Roarthealmighty

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

1,635 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

haha, no shit. I'm going to stock up anyway, you can never be too safe. hitlary, nice.




John80sk

Village Idiot

50 XP

2nd July 2005

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

lol, I was cleaning my black eagle when I saw this. Man, 99% of the shooting deaths in America are by illegal guns. I can easily buy a gun on the street for 1/2 price. Plus, a gun that's illegal is harder to trace. The problem is nobody cares until somewhere in the suburbs gets shot up, and chances are that was the 1% of the legal gun shootings. You can't just stop weapons smuggling, you just make it a more lucrative bussiness by trying, and more appealing to the hardcore criminals. Long story short: Guns are there to protect you from criminals with illegal guns. Defend yourself with your phone, see where it gets you.




Kalashnikov AK-47

Say hello to my little friend!

50 XP

14th July 2005

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

wow dude thats crazyness!




TIKI

Cuba shall triumph

50 XP

15th May 2004

0 Uploads

985 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

I agree with that fact 100%




Kalashnikov AK-47

Say hello to my little friend!

50 XP

14th July 2005

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago

speaking of this can you buy rocket launchers off the streets? Seriously can you?