GamerGate and You: A Discussion of Gaming Journalism 6655 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6651 4 years ago

Ever notice how this thing auto double posts?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6652 4 years ago

Anyways, some of the posts were much worse than my "A little loopy" bit so I'm going to chalk it up to a moderator operating in automatic insult-o-vision and not be paranoid about it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6653 4 years ago

For the sake of the dear lord delete this double post!!!!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6654 4 years ago
BillyH666;5762595For the sake of the dear lord delete this double post!!!!

Advanced posts are your friend, quick reply is the devil!!! (it's also bugged to double post)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6655 4 years ago

Don't excessively use this thread to complain about moderation. With that said:

Redryhno;5762565So apparently it's against Escapist rules to tell people to calm down and stop with superficial insults...That's it, I'm done. Going back to the RP board and never leaving because at least the people there don't push report on every single thing even the slightest bit objectionable.

If you care enough you should appeal your suspension, since from looking over your posts all you were trying to do is bring reason to sleekit & rath. The obviously joking rhetoric employed in one of your posts could have been the problem, but it still seems overall overzealous.

But as I posted in the Escapist Thread, Bob overall is a waste of everyone's time. He just has very shitty opinions and you should do what everyone else does: point and laugh. No one takes him seriously and neither should you.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6656 4 years ago

Dark Intelligence;5762598Don't excessively use this thread to complain about moderation. With that said:

If you care enough you should appeal your suspension, since from looking over your posts all you were trying to do is bring reason to sleekit & rath. The obviously joking rhetoric employed in one of your posts could have been the problem, but it still seems overall overzealous.

But as I posted in the Escapist Thread, Bob overall is a waste of everyone's time. He just has very shitty opinions and you should do what everyone else does: point and laugh. No one takes him seriously and neither should you.

Already done, not expecting much of anything to come from it though. The one time I've seen something actually done was because a friend had access to the mod's chat and went there to tell them they needed to work on their reading comprehension because they nicked a post that had the phrase "you're not an idiot" in it. Haven't had much confidence in mods since if all they do is CTRL-F for specific words.

But I wouldn't say what I was saying was joking exactly, Bob's looks and acts like the damned Gatekeeper from the LRR sketch half the time, and that's what I keep seeing him do as I see more and more of him.