Help :-[ 35 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

how do i get rid of my acne?bawl.gifmadx.gif_banghead.gif i want a girlfriend!

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Go to a dermatologist.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

that loser cant help me everything he gives me dont work :(

Μαjïç MushrøøM

I would die without GF

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

14,599 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

This is a fairly new one in here...

The best thing to do would be to treat and manage your acne and keep it under control. Keep your face clean by washing it at least once or twice every day (mornings when you get up and before bedtime are the ideal times), and, above all, keep your hands away from your face. By touching your zits you will only risk introducing more bacteria from your hands which will prolonge and spread the condition. And despite what you might thing about squeezing the larger ones, not only does it blow all of the puss out of them, but it also pushes it deep under the zits as well, further prolonging the redness and increasing the likelyhood that the conidtion will spread.

Plus, popping zits repeatedly over the months and years will leave pockmarks in the skin on your face, giving a rather bumpy, scarred appearance.

So then, refrain from touching your face as much as possible, and when washing, I would highly recommend using special acne treatments such as Neutrogena and/or Proactive.

[edit]Also, consider when you are trying to find yourself a girlfriend, consider that if she is really nice and will be the type for you (and you for her), she will probably just ignore and look past the acne, focusing instead on your personality and you as a person. :)[/edit]

Dot Com

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th June 2000

0 Uploads

6,116 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

But popping zits are so much FUN, mushroom! :p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

thank you very much for the information mushroom..

Μαjïç MushrøøM

I would die without GF

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

14,599 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

jeffbrakBut popping zits are so much FUN, mushroom! :p[/QUOTE] Get some plastic bubblewrap instead. ;)

[QUOTE=IamSad]thank you very much for the information mushroom..

My pleasure.

Vantage

Proletariat Scum

123,875 XP

21st October 2004

0 Uploads

10,750 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

This site has some of the best acne fighting product suggestions.

GOD111

I Am Teh God

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

6,967 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

Take a bottle of olivoil and put in your face. Works everytime...j/k I never had any acne my self, but I remember those who had, and I beleive the most normal way, unless you have your whole face fylled with them, I say you leave them alone and they will disapear with time.

-Aqualung-

GF's Sexiest Banjo Player

50 XP

4th May 2004

0 Uploads

1,119 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

Cheesegrater.

I just wash my face, use some facial wipe pads, when it was really bad I got some cream from my doctor.