Mario Romero

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

4th October 2005

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I just got into a fist-fight with one of my friends after school, and cause of that, my girlfriend broke-up with me, saying " I cant be with someone who fights over stupid stuff "! What should i do?? Apologize? Just so you know, i fought my friend because he broke my skateboard!!!:bawl:

Dave to the Nave

You dig?

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

663 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

If I were you, I would find the kid, try to apologize, and then see what your girlfriend thinks. Best outcome is she'll see how admirable and mature it is and realize what a great guy you are. Worst, she'll see right through it and lose all respect for you. But I'm guessing it won't be the latter.

Good luck, and if the kid is adamant about fighting you again, try to avoid the fight as best you can (but don't let yourself lose your alertness—some people will try to take advantage of you when they realize you are not paying attention).

Again, good luck. Dave

Dot Com

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th June 2000

0 Uploads

6,116 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

You should have just called the police on him, and they would charge him with destruction of personal property. Fights are lame and prove nothing...

Psychokenesis

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th October 2003

0 Uploads

13,428 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Don't appologize to the person you fought.

Normaly this is not good adivce....

you're obviuosly more intrested in the girl... She wants to know how violent you are. What ever you say now may not matter with a person that drops you out of morals.

Its what you do that will turn her opinion of you. The question she's asking herself could she one day be the object of violence that's as easily ignitable as a broken skate board.

-Ghost-

Phantom of the Forums

50 XP

19th August 2003

0 Uploads

19,146 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago
Mario RomeroI just got into a fist-fight with one of my friends after school, and cause of that, my girlfriend broke-up with me, saying " I cant be with someone who fights over stupid stuff "! What should i do?? Apologize? Just so you know, i fought my friend because he broke my skateboard!!!:bawl:

Wow, you got into a fight over a broken skateboard? You're girlfriend is right, you do get into fights over stupid things. All you can do is apologize to your friend, then maybe make it up to him somehow.

Johnny Mullet

Hi-Tech Redneck

50 XP

7th March 2005

0 Uploads

1,969 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

I would forget about it! Most women I know like a strong man that will stand up for himself. I would go kick his ass again for making your GF break up with you!

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago
-Ghost-Wow, you got into a fight over a broken skateboard? You're girlfriend is right, you do get into fights over stupid things. All you can do is apologize to your friend, then maybe make it up to him somehow.

Amen.

Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

wagon_leader

50 XP

8th August 2005

0 Uploads

102 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

I can understand why you would hit a kid for braking your skate board, thats wasted money. If you really like this girl just talk to her, but if she's going to dump you over that she's not worth your time.

Braun

www.the8tharmy.com

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

2,913 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

how old are you, because any ''mature'' girl wouldnt break up because someone broke your property and you confronted him about it. should of dumped her before

c0mpliant VIP Member

50 XP

9th March 2003

0 Uploads

1,947 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago
any ''mature'' girl wouldnt break up because someone broke your property and you confronted him about it

Yes, that is true. But thats not what happened, he got in a fight with the guy about it, he didn't 'confront' him. Most of the time I find that when I confront somone I don't end up hitting them.

If he broke your skateboard, speak to him, if he regrets it (for real) and says it was an accident, accept it move on. If he just laughs, move on and don't speak to him again. He's not a friend. Perhaps anger management should be the way to go.