EON_MagicMan

Lumpy

50 XP

27th September 2005

0 Uploads

1,042 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

I don't so much need advice as much as I need a script: I met this girl this last monday, who I had sex with and is now good friends with my brother. She then proceeded to call me a whole bunch, and after more sex, I ended up visiting her at her workplace (she's a lifeguard), and we went to the mall and she held my hand and even kissed me goodbye (which definitely means 'seeing eachother'). Meanwhile, I have the hots for this girl I work with, whom I danced my ass off tonight (the feeling's mutual). I definitely don't feel anything for this original girl (Brandi), but it seems like she loves me, and I haven't been indicative at all that I don't want a relationship or anything with her. She's also started telling about problems with her home life (ugh).

*EDIT* If my brother and her didn't become friends, I would love to have just stopped answerng her calls. I'm an asshole like that. Basically, tommorow, I need to call her up and 'dump her', and it will be unexpected and without a visible reason. What I need is a script. I can't BS her and tell her I don't want a relationship or whatever, because she's good friends iwth my twin brother. So, what should I tell her. I'm thinking of going along the lines of 'You're a sweet girl, the sex was good, and it's not you, it's me', but I really need a solid script. Any suggestions?

The_splurge

Cowboy from hell

50 XP

27th October 2005

0 Uploads

1,935 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

How about it's not me it's you?

Rookie VIP Member

128,030 XP

3rd May 2005

0 Uploads

11,953 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

What the...

Moved to the Pub.

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Do not shit where you eat is my advice, depending on how much you like your job that is. If you are dead set on this I will think of something...

Wait a sec... how if you just met her Monday is she NOW good friends with your brother? I don't get it. Brandi sounds like a clinger, just tell her the truth that you have feelings for someone else. You will sleep much better.

Jackthehammer

You can either agree with meor be wrong.

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

16,767 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

I had to do the EXACT same thing a few weeks ago, except for the life-guard part...

Anyway, just do it, it's hard at first, but you will be glad you did it when it's all over. Don't hang in no relationsships that you actually doubt..

goodluck with it :cya:

Wraith 5

The Fun cannot be Halted!

50 XP

11th October 2005

0 Uploads

3,047 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Mabye get her, and your brother together... Or if you and your brother are identical twins, Swap names... Simple!

EON_MagicMan

Lumpy

50 XP

27th September 2005

0 Uploads

1,042 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago
Rookie_42What the... Moved to the Pub.

Oops, posted this when I got back from the bar :beer: -- thought it was the pub. I'm going to call her (Brandi) in a few hours-- I hope she doesn't cry. The day after I met her, she started telling me about her problems and how crappy things are going-- I think she was trying to build a prison around me.

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

217,149 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

20,009 Posts

6 Threads

#8 12 years ago

What an unpleasant situation.

Well, if you just tell her the truth in such a way that she gets angry there is a good chance that she'll get over it rather quickly. But then again, advice over the internet isn't necessarily good advice. Just say what you think is appropriate.

GOD111

I Am Teh God

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

6,967 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago
EON_MagicManI don't so much need advice as much as I need a script: I met this girl this last monday, who I had sex with and is now good friends with my brother. She then proceeded to call me a whole bunch, and after more sex, I ended up visiting her at her workplace (she's a lifeguard), and we went to the mall and she held my hand and even kissed me goodbye (which definitely means 'seeing eachother'). Meanwhile, I have the hots for this girl I work with, whom I danced my ass off tonight (the feeling's mutual). I definitely don't feel anything for this original girl (Brandi), but it seems like she loves me, and I haven't been indicative at all that I don't want a relationship or anything with her. She's also started telling about problems with her home life (ugh). *EDIT* If my brother and her didn't become friends, I would love to have just stopped answerng her calls. I'm an asshole like that. Basically, tommorow, I need to call her up and 'dump her', and it will be unexpected and without a visible reason. What I need is a script. I can't BS her and tell her I don't want a relationship or whatever, because she's good friends iwth my twin brother. So, what should I tell her. I'm thinking of going along the lines of 'You're a sweet girl, the sex was good, and it's not you, it's me', but I really need a solid script. Any suggestions?

So say that you don't want a relationship with her.

Hehe I've been in your situation, and I went with the thing I said above. You might not get a smile back, however, that way you will clarify that this is the deal etc. I know these situations sucks, but as I see it, you don't have many options here.

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,508 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,156 Posts

6 Threads

#10 12 years ago

Something along the lines of 'I think this has been going a bit fast, and this is really awkward for me to say but that's just the thing. It's not you, it's me. You must know where that line goes, it's a classic. I don't think I'm ready for this sort of relationship right now so I've got to back off, it's probably better if we don't see each other this way anymore.' I'd imagine. Then hope to hell she doesn't see you with the other girl.

Or there's the whole: 'Yo! Yo - biatch! I is talking ta you! I'm just here to fuck your brains out then leave you in a pool of your own misery so shut your trap before I pimp slap yo' ass.'