MrFancypants Forum Administrator

The Bad

218,501 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

20,055 Posts

11 Threads

#1841 13 years ago
yWizePapaSmurfy;3660125Hm, what is that point, I already covered that I cannot possibly prove by the scientific method.

Ok then, as you can't answer to his question we can consider all the points that have been left behind dealt with now, right? I think in this little time we made more progress than in several pages of arguing about who ignored whose post. Please consider this (all of you) when you continue to post here.

yWizePapaSmurfy

Pink Unicorns...think about it

50 XP

14th September 2006

0 Uploads

346 Posts

0 Threads

#1842 13 years ago

Ok, Mr. Mod.

Anyone got something new to contribute? :)

yWizePapaSmurfy

50 XP

14th September 2006

0 Uploads

346 Posts

0 Threads

#1843 13 years ago
MrFancypants;3659195 "What are your sources against evolution"(answered by Jeff&Eddie)and the questions rasied in the posts 1526 and 1527 (which turned out to be Jeff&Eddie's posts).

No, he did answer quite a few of the questions but he claimed to a few that "I have already answered this question" whereas I searched the past history of the thread and found that he had not. I ask of him to answer the questions that he has not answered yet, if he still claims to have answered every single question elsewhere than in those two posts, I would like a link to those "missing" answers.

Just realized that, after re-reading everything. (Ugh, I know)

repRESENT the US

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

10th April 2007

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#1844 13 years ago

Give me a few days, I'm in the middle of finals. In my spare time I've been reading the posts and I have a few things to say.

Until then....

yWizePapaSmurfy

50 XP

14th September 2006

0 Uploads

346 Posts

0 Threads

#1845 13 years ago

I really don't see how we can even have an argument now:

Evolutionists need proof.

Creationists do not.

So I'm tired of arguing about this issue until somehow a Creationist steps down from their pride and defends their view with something other than faith.

Thank you.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1846 13 years ago
Afterburner;3422629Most schools also teach a THEORY of creationism now, as far as I've been able to tell.

Most is a complete exaggeration. Perhaps most private schools named after saints do, but mainstream public schools are sticking steadfast to the theory which holds the most evidence, evolution.

Junk angel

Huh, sound?

166,880 XP

29th January 2007

0 Uploads

15,678 Posts

0 Threads

#1847 13 years ago
Most schools also teach a THEORY of creationism now, as far as I've been able to tell.

only in the subject religion, not biology.

And this subject isn't even compulsory in a large amount of countries.

So you can see the clear differentiation between science and belief

Nostradamouse

The Arrogant French Prick

50 XP

5th December 2004

0 Uploads

4,501 Posts

0 Threads

#1848 13 years ago

Actually, I was in a public school and I heard about the creationnist theory, however, it was simply named and briefly explained (same for Lamarck theory and others). Evolution was the main theory taught though. It was in bio class btw (the very same class I'm gonna have next semester at college... Greatness of taking that course in highschool while they give the same in college!)

repRESENT the US

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

10th April 2007

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#1849 13 years ago
Nostradamouse;3661747 It was in bio class btw (the very same class I'm gonna have next semester at college... Greatness of taking that course in highschool while they give the same in college!)

I know this is off topic, but biology in high school and college are absolutely NOTHING alike. Even AP Bio doesn't even come close to college Biology. Well, unless you're going to a sub-par college or one that is not known for its science courses.

Trust me, you're in for a treat (and a hell of a lot of work).

Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#1850 13 years ago

MrFancypants;3659195So both sides are requesting that the other side doesn't ignore their arguments but noone is willing to take the first step?[/quote]I can say without question, that my questions are being ignored. Thus, I respectfuclly request that my questions, and comments be looked at, and answered. If Ignorance is allowed here, then I fail to see why this thread should remain open.

[quote=Saquist;3659847]I can't support Jeff and Eddies....style. I think he's a creationsit straight and through.

Agreed. If needs be, I can give links, and / or quote the things that I would like answered.