Dragokatzov

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

24th January 2005

0 Uploads

1,363 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I need some help. My job is extreamly stressful, and as a resuilt i am going home early (when they offer it) and taking extended lunches and "lwop"s (Leave with out pay) so i do not go completly insane. unfortunally i am also starting to fall behind in my bills some. I do some PC repair work, but there is not alot of demand for it. Part time job is not really an option since my houres at work are crazy, and irrattic. does anyone have any ideas how i can make more money?

Dr.Fritz

Promiscuous Girl

50 XP

6th July 2005

0 Uploads

5,842 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Well I'm young and what I do is mow lawns in the Summer time and take care of pets. I know it sounds dumb but anything you can get counts.

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

217,013 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

20,003 Posts

6 Threads

#3 13 years ago

What about your job is stressful?

nowhereman

For KAVATCH!!!

50 XP

20th April 2005

0 Uploads

1,906 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

What do you do?

Locomotor

in spite of erosion

50 XP

13th May 2004

0 Uploads

3,490 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Luckily I have friends in high places (A local computer business) where I do odd-jobs whenever they need me for a few bucks.

Relander

Ambassador

50 XP

8th April 2005

0 Uploads

2,538 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

I have couple of suggestions:

1. Try applying to better job

2. Educate yourself and try applying to better job

3. Put part of your money to investment fund/trust, the experts will do the work for you

4. Ask your relatives, friends, neighbours or someone else if they have some small (or big) jobs to do

5. Look if you have something more or less valuable to sell and/or change for money in pawnshop

6. Start a small enterprise yourself

You can also ask a loan from a bank, but that is only a temporary solution to pay the bills or educating yourself and you eventually have to pay the loan back. Hopefully the things will turn alright for you :lookaround:

FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Whenever you get home or have extended periods of time to spend, just take a jog or go lift weights. It's a great stress reliever.

EON_MagicMan

Lumpy

50 XP

27th September 2005

0 Uploads

1,042 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

I would have to say that rather than looking for more ways to make money (I suppose this depends on how much you make at your job), the best way to tackle this would be to find ways that help you relieve stress so you don't have to take long lunches or leave early.

Dot Com

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th June 2000

0 Uploads

6,116 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

One word and one word only:

Booze.

amoreelitesoldier

Back from the dead!

50 XP

8th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,047 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

Well, what is your occupation? Just look for a hobby that is inexpensive (likewise, computers are ruled out :p) and that you really enjoy. Personally, I like to jog at night when it's nice and cold. Nothing is more refreshing or invigorating. :) Do you have a family? I assume not, but if you do, spend time with them.