evildude

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

25th August 2003

0 Uploads

4,300 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

ok i have a friend he is 13 i'm 14 and a few mouths ago he started using drugs and smoking. over the last few mouth i have seen his school marks fall and i don't know what to do i told him to stop but he just got mad at me. should i tell someone and have him hate i just don't know what to do . plz help me

Dragokatzov

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

24th January 2005

0 Uploads

1,363 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

you should tell your school guidance councellors or even his parents. but only if you know if they are going to help him. Unfortunally some parents would kick him out, and guidance councellers turn a deaf ear to his issues. if he hates you for you trying to help him, its his own stupid fauilt. apprently he can not see you are genuenly concerned for him.

evildude

50 XP

25th August 2003

0 Uploads

4,300 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago
Dragokatzovyou should tell your school guidance councellors or even his parents. but only if you know if they are going to help him. Unfortunally some parents would kick him out, and guidance councellers turn a deaf ear to his issues. if he hates you for you trying to help him, its his own stupid fauilt. apprently he can not see you are genuenly concerned for him.

will the guidance councellors suck here and his mom would kill him

Μαjïç MushrøøM

I would die without GF

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

14,599 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

His mom needs to be understanding of why he is making these mistakes and help him to get over his bad habits, being supportive of him (instead of lashing out at him) with the help of counsellors and whoever else is able to assist.

Deimos

Pierce the Heavens

50 XP

27th January 2003

0 Uploads

9,197 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

I agree with the above posts, but what I wonder is: Why not make a new friend? It sounds like this one has reached a low. :uhm:

evildude

50 XP

25th August 2003

0 Uploads

4,300 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
Solid SnakeI agree with the above posts, but what I wonder is: Why not make a new friend? It sounds like this one has reached a low. :uhm:

will i think it is because he is moving around to differnt homes alot and he only has his mom and he see he's dad ever fell weeks

PropheticKarma

Chasing This Starlight.

50 XP

25th October 2004

0 Uploads

6,649 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

[color=DarkOrchid]Hi Evil, Have you tried talking to him about it? Leveling with him? [/color]

shak4l 01

Xj owns all TIEs

50 XP

8th November 2006

0 Uploads

1,102 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Not muchyou can do without him hate'n your guts. Just dont hang around with him find new friends, but still talk to him. I have a similar problem so I know how you feel.

amoreelitesoldier

Back from the dead!

50 XP

8th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,047 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

First off. Karma, is there a reason the default ont isn't good enough for you, cuz that one you're using is straining on the eyes. Second, dude, obviously your friend is braindead, and doesn't have the sense to stay off drugs and crap like that, so do what you can to help him, but don't hang around him.

The Contender

no, i am not a girl,but thanks

50 XP

30th January 2005

0 Uploads

917 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago
Μαjïç MushrøøMHis mom needs to be understanding of why he is making these mistakes and help him to get over his bad habits, being supportive of him (instead of lashing out at him) with the help of counsellors and whoever else is able to assist.

the thing to do to get someone of the drugs is to find out what is making this person do these things. instead of flat out turning him in try talking to him about what is bringing him down.