Mosquitoman73

M├╝ckenmann

50 XP

23rd May 2004

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

I don't think it's a good idea, but since I plan on enlisting anyway, I don't mind. But I really don't think the strongest military in the world needs to start drafting people.

Aeroflot

I would die without GF

169,400 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

15,205 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

I am only afraid, if I get drafted, then I woulnd't be able to go into the field I want to go into.

WiseBobo

Most loved forum member.

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,668 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

If you care about protecting your family and loved ones from radicals willing to strap their own children with tnt and send them off, then you have nothing to fear.

To each man his own.

Aeroflot

I would die without GF

169,400 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

15,205 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

Theres more to it, then people strpaing bombs to their children. This is turning out to be a 'saving the whales' deal. Let them do what they want, I want to secure my future. According to the Arabs, straping bombs to their children is the right thing to do.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#15 16 years ago

I would join right now if it weren't for this age thing. I decided a long time ago that I was destined to be a Marine.

The Dude

High Steppin' in to Town

50 XP

30th November 2003

0 Uploads

493 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

WiseBoboIf you care about protecting your family and loved ones from radicals willing to strap their own children with tnt and send them off, then you have nothing to fear.

To each man his own.

Well, to be quite honest, i doubt that a few people dodging the draft is going to cause the insurjents in Iraq to start showing up at our doorsteps with booby-trapped babies.

Octovon

Spaceman

54,945 XP

5th August 2003

0 Uploads

5,317 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

I'm kinda glad I'm in Canada, and that my country did not go to Iraq. Too bad I can't expect any draft dodgers over here, but it seems John Manley made some agreement, wait a second, he's no longer the Defense Minister, in fact he quit politics two months ago. Even so, that article is messed, it quotes John Manley as Canada's Minister of Foreign Affairs, but in fact our Foreign Affairs Minister is Bill Graham, and he's had that post since 2000. Me thinks your Congress should do its homework.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#18 16 years ago

I don't think you understood the hidden, although obvious meaning behind Boobies post.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#19 16 years ago
OctovonI'm kinda glad I'm in Canada, and that my country did not go to Iraq. Too bad I can't expect any draft dodgers over here, but it seems John Manley made some agreement, wait a second, he's no longer the Defense Minister, in fact he quit politics two months ago. Even so, that article is messed, it quotes John Manley as Canada's Minister of Foreign Affairs, but in fact our Foreign Affairs Minister is Bill Graham, and he's had that post since 2000. Me thinks your Congress should do its homework.

Me also thinks that article is bullcrap.

Zab

BROtastic

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

8,186 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago

If I've got to go, I'll go.