Napalm

Alumni @ Miskatonic University

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

1,318 Posts

0 Threads

#71 16 years ago
vladtemplarI concider the US Army as a reliable source. I am a sergeant in the Army, and I have my information sources that you might not. If I make spelling errors, I appologize, I explained earlier, english is not my native language.

I have lived with military ppl all my life, and they really dont want the draft.

BTW: Where are you stationed?

Mike 51

Bush/Cheney 2004 apparently

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

526 Posts

0 Threads

#72 16 years ago
vladtemplarCanada will not help the deserters. There will be laws in place that will close that loophole, trust me, I know from reliable sources.

Surely, even if you're Rumsfeld's right hand man, you can't know that. It's up to Canada whether they help the deserters or not... how do you close that loophole? At the end of the day it's up to Canada to let you get them, or to extradite them. I don't know how you can do anything more your end that'll make any difference.

Octovon

Spaceman

54,945 XP

5th August 2003

0 Uploads

5,317 Posts

0 Threads

#73 16 years ago

Leave it to Canada indeed, just go on vacation here and hide out until after the draft, perhaps at a friend or relatives house. If Canada does close some of these 'loopholes' then you could get screwed over, but you could always sneak through into Saskatchewan where there is little to no one for kilometers. And as for:

Blame Canada. Blame Canada...

Never blame a country that makes better beer than yours.

Zab

BROtastic

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

8,186 Posts

0 Threads

#74 16 years ago

Better beer? Beer like Lebatt blue, better than American beer? Sorry, it's not.

Anyways, if there is another draft, then Canada has already agreed that it will close it's borders, and return any Americans draft-dodging. Don't bet on Mexico either! The US, during a draft, is allowed to go into Mexico and bring back any American draft dodgers. So don't go draft dodging, serve your country, honorably.

Octovon

Spaceman

54,945 XP

5th August 2003

0 Uploads

5,317 Posts

0 Threads

#75 16 years ago
Zab556Better beer? Beer like Lebatt blue, better than American beer? Sorry, it's not.

I wasn't suggesting Labatts, but if you don't like it thats fine. I'm talking Molson, Moosehead, Alexander Keith's, Modit, Don du Dieu, etc... Those beers whoop your Budweiser's and Old Milwaukee's asses.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#76 16 years ago

Shit I would rather get nuked then hide out in Mexico.

Zab

BROtastic

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

8,186 Posts

0 Threads

#77 16 years ago
OctovonI wasn't suggesting Labatts, but if you don't like it thats fine. I'm talking Molson, Moosehead, Alexander Keith's, Modit, Don du Dieu, etc... Those beers whoop your Budweiser's and Old Milwaukee's asses.

Budweiser or old milwaukee aren't our only beer. We've got better beer, trust me...you guys know hockey, but not beer. winkx.gif Moosehead? More like out of a moose's ass. Modit and Don du Dieu...do they come with White flags too? tonguex.gif (no hard feelings---SARCASM!!!)

vladtemplar

Resistance is futile

50 XP

29th May 2004

0 Uploads

1,276 Posts

0 Threads

#78 16 years ago
NapalmI have lived with military ppl all my life, and they really dont want the draft. BTW: Where are you stationed?

When I was on active duty I was stationed at Ft. Benning, GA in the 3rd Infantry Division, then at Cp. Casey, South Korea with 2nd Infantry Division. Right now I am in the National Guard, going to college and will go back once I am an officer. You are right about the draft. Right now we have a professional Army, and after the draft that will be over. I dont want to be in the same foxhole with someone who doesnt want to be there.