what he said

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

386 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

http://www.scothew.com/~fastred/pentagon%5b1%5d.swf

Everyone take a look at that and give me your opionions on what really hit the pentagon and what the FBI is trying to hide from the public. Bare with my I know its old but still Id like to hear peoples thoughts.

tyriel

Waiting For Half-Life 3...

50 XP

28th November 2002

0 Uploads

1,393 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

i always thought about why there were no wings or anything the somewhat resembles a plane

good video!

Octovon

Spaceman

54,945 XP

5th August 2003

0 Uploads

5,317 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

tyrieli always thought about why there were no wings or anything the somewhat resembles a plane

good video!

I totally agree. If it was such a large plane [Boeing 757], why is there no wreckage seen in the impact area? Why does a circular hole smaller than the fuselage of the plane go through several steel-reinforced concrete walls? The part at the end was creepy, all the video cameras that caught the impact on tape but the videos were all confiscated by the FBI prior to release. In my opinion, I dont think a jet as large as a 757 hit the Pentagon, perhaps a missile. That would explain the lack of plane debris, the non-screwed up ground around the impact zone, the penetration through several of the Pentagon's reinforced walls. So... Allow me to guess the FBI's answer to asking for the videos, "There are no videos, there never were! Now leave before we ruin your credit!" :lol:

Zab

BROtastic

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

8,186 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Yep, something else happened that day, and we can only theorize what did. Now I'm all paranoid...etc. :lol:

Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

and what are you suggesting did happen? aliens attacked? bat boy blew up the pentagon? it was a plane. lets just face it.

~

El Hombre del Fuego

The Three of Swords

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

1,676 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Your Cannot Find Server fails to convince me!

But seriously, if there was no plane, how did an aircraft clip a lamplight, which fell over on a taxi and killed someone?

Octovon

Spaceman

54,945 XP

5th August 2003

0 Uploads

5,317 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

USA1Your Cannot Find Server fails to convince me!

But seriously, if there was no plane, how did an aircraft clip a lamplight, which fell over on a taxi and killed someone?[/QUOTE] It worked fine for me. [QUOTE=mAsTeR.oF.rEaLiTy]and what are you suggesting did happen? aliens attacked? bat boy blew up the pentagon? it was a plane. lets just face it.

~

If it was a plane, where is all the wreckage of the massive Boeing 757 which has a 38m wingspan and a fuel capacity of 43,000L? As mentioned in that video, plane crashes leave a lot of wreckage behind. When Air India Flight 182 was blown up over the Atlantic, enough wreckage was recovered from the bottom of the Atlantic for CSIS and the RCMP to rebuild much the plane. Why were all the videos confiscated? This makes for a pretty interesting cover-up conspiracy theory, no?

Top Gunn

what he said

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

386 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
mAsTeR.oF.rEaLiTyand what are you suggesting did happen? aliens attacked? bat boy blew up the pentagon? it was a plane. lets just face it. ~

A Plane sure btu not a Boeing 747, it had to be some kind of military jet that the Afganis had gotten a hold of ? They arent saying it was an alien lol.

Blank Stare

AE

50 XP

24th July 2004

0 Uploads

4,323 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

maybe it was a small private jet. i doubt they could get hold of a military plane. let alone fly it.

GrizzlyFang

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

:confused: It double posted for some reason. Look below.:rolleyes: