DnC

GF's Cognitive Psychologist

50 XP

13th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,668 Posts

0 Threads

#91 16 years ago

a street light? i guessing that you mean a light.....in a street. a street. a STREET. so you think an aircraft with a wingspan of 38 metres would knock down ONE streetlight? and at half a mile away (at least) travelling at the speed estimated, it would of taken an aircraft at least just under 4 seconds to get there. so are you saying you would miss a 80 tonne aircraft fly past you if it did?

-Logic-Is-A-Virtue-

Bush/Cheney 2004

50 XP

28th August 2004

0 Uploads

320 Posts

0 Threads

#92 16 years ago

Took you awhile to figure out the two word phrase "street light" I see. I didn't know how difficult it was for you to process words. I will try to be more specific from now on. Yes it knocked down at least one that I know of. I will go with one for now. Have you ever seen a plane before? Have you noticed that the belly portion is lower than the wings? Do you know exactly how far apart the street lights are on this freeway? Did you even read all the post and evidence in the links? I don't think you did because it covers this already in great detail. I hope you got all that.:moon: If you look back to GrizzlyFangs post you will see a link that has lots of eye witness accounts of the people on the freeway saying they saw a plane fly right over them.

Biggus Dickus Advanced Member

I would die without my life.

195,640 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

18,764 Posts

0 Threads

#93 16 years ago

*Moved*

This ain't political, finally.

Top Gunn

what he said

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

386 Posts

0 Threads

#94 16 years ago
NiteStrykerO wow.....it sounded like a missle...it must have been a missle then! It was a plane going 500 MPH...its not gonna sound like a plane taking off... Pathetic..you want to ask the families of the people on board the plane that hit the pentagon rather or not it was a plane? The wreckedge was vaporised....an explosion of that magnitude agianst concrete and steel at 500 MPH would obliterate anything...it was an aluminum plane, not titanium armor.

[color=red]s[/color][color=black]o explain to me, how it supposidly would get obliderated by the wall; that it could go through 5 sections... [/color]

!moof

Note to self: Find pants.

50 XP

19th October 2002

0 Uploads

2,321 Posts

0 Threads

#95 16 years ago

The plane did not go through all the five sections, only about the first; the fragments of the plane and the first section of the building and the ensuing fireball were what destroyed the remainder of the sections.

DnC

50 XP

13th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,668 Posts

0 Threads

#96 16 years ago

id laugh if terrorists painted a missile in the american airline color scheme!!!

DnC

50 XP

13th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,668 Posts

0 Threads

#97 16 years ago

id laugh if whoever did it painted an aircraft or missile in the american airlines color scheme!!

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#98 16 years ago
Snake_Shitid laugh if whoever did it painted an aircraft or missile in the american airlines color scheme!!

That comment is less stupid than your previous posts, but still stupid.

Investigate airplane crashes and what aluminum does when it hits a solid object at over 500mph and then come back and play with the big kids.

You have no concept of what happens or understanding of what happens to base your analysis on and therefore your theory is flawed.

Count Nosferatu

The Count Stalks...

50 XP

22nd February 2004

0 Uploads

2,100 Posts

0 Threads

#99 16 years ago

Conspiracy theorists looking at 9/11 Pentagon pics and saying "OMG thats not a plane crash!!!111!1" are looking at it obtusely. The pentagon looks as if it was hit from the top by a wing... with the nose hitting the ground adjacent to the site. Magic...

DnC

50 XP

13th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,668 Posts

0 Threads

#100 16 years ago
Anlushac11That comment is less stupid than your previous posts, but still stupid. Investigate airplane crashes and what aluminum does when it hits a solid object at over 500mph and then come back and play with the big kids. You have no concept of what happens or understanding of what happens to base your analysis on and therefore your theory is flawed.

well its nice to eliminate possibilites sometimes isnt it professor....? and by the way my other post was more stupid, who would paint a missile or plane to look like something from american airlines, that what they would do in a home alone movie not reality. anyone see that 9/11 conspiracies thing on channel 4 last night (thats u brits ofcourse)?