GrizzlyFang

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

Even if it was a missle the US did not launch it at the pentagon in efforts to start the war in afganistan/iraq like some people claim. THe 9/11 attacks alone would have been enough to do that. Maybe the government is trying to stop panic. If the terrorist did have a missle like that that they had in the US it would raise to many questions. I personally think it was the boeing because if it wasn't what happened to the real one that took off? Did it just disappear? They found the black box with the recordings. It was claimed to be a 757 which is smaller than a 747 also.

Octovon

Spaceman

54,945 XP

5th August 2003

0 Uploads

5,317 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago
GrizzlyFangEven if it was a missle the US did not launch it at the pentagon in efforts to start the war in afganistan/iraq like some people claim. THe 9/11 attacks alone would have been enough to do that. Maybe the government is trying to stop panic. If the terrorist did have a missle like that that they had in the US it would raise to many questions. I personally think it was the boeing because if it wasn't what happened to the real one that took off? Did it just disappear? They found the black box with the recordings. It was claimed to be a 757 which is smaller than a 747 also.

Well the Boeing 757 is quite a large aircraft. Here are some specs for the 757-200

• Wingspan: 124'10" (38 m)
  • Length: 155'3" (47.3 m)
  • Tail height: 44'6" (13.6 m)
  • Fuel Capacity: 11,489 gal (43,490 l)

So its not a small bird at all, and Im sure would have made a much larger crater in the Pentagon than is shown in the pictures. As for it disapearing, it would be quite the cover-up for that happening, and what to do with all the people on board as well. The black box could have been removed and placed in the hole in the Pentagon, but that would take some time wouldnt it?

Well I would like to see whats on the videotapes that were supposedly confiscated by the FBI after the attacks, if they exist. Or better yet, I would like to see the attacks with my own two eyes to see what hapened [if I could travel through time of course].

GrizzlyFang

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

I didn't say the 757 was small, I just said it was smaller than a 747. I have flown on both before. The 757 has two engines in the rear of the plane like it said somewhere in that movie about the private plane. It is basically a larger version of a private 2 engine plane. If you didn't know how far away one was they could look relatively the same. The whole on the outside was pretty big. The Pentagon is a much larger building than it appears to be. Remeber it is the single largest building in the world. If the window panes were bullet resistant then the resulting shapnel of a crash wouldn't have broken them which is probable sense that area was reinforced to be missle attack resitant. Also if it was a missle then there would have been an internal explosion (inside the building) instead of the external explosion that happened. There also wouldn't have been any fuel to burn. There is no way a missle could have hit the building. The contained space of the steel reinforced concrete along with burning jet fuel could have melted a lot of the wreckage on the inside of the building. In the twin towers the enclosed spaced with the jet fuel melted the center supporting beams which caused the collapes. Those were tempered steel not aircraft aluminum. A smaller aircraft could not carry enough fuel to cause plumes of smoke and fires that large, there wouldn't be enough fuel. Also a small plane would not be able to go through that many layers of steel reinforced concrete at max speed. A fighter could penetrate that far at mach speeds but it wasn't going that fast or the windows of all the cars on the highway would be blown out. If the fighter hit a lamp post it would disintegate not making it to the Pentagon. Another possiblity about the resulting last hole is that it burned its way through the soft interiors of the buildings allowing the bigger pieces to break through the concrete parts. That would explain the piercing effect through the different layers of the Pentagon.

Blank Stare

AE

50 XP

24th July 2004

0 Uploads

4,323 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

well what happedend to all the people who were on the plane that crashed into the petagon. why dont you ask there families? im sure the govenment didnt kill thoses people for a coverup.

colonel_bob

Here & There

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

6,685 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

Hmm... One of the best conspiracy theories I've ever seen.

Great soundtrack too!

Top Gunn

what he said

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

386 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

Btw about that jetwash theory too, if there was cars on the highway when that plane came down (I cnat see a shitty pilot keeping it at 20 feet; a 757 for that matter) it would have blown the cars at least 30 feet from where the were on the highway and the would have been demolished. I dont know if anyone has ever seen jetwash taken place but it has the power to blow a car with easy about 50 feet +

Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

soooooooooooooo......you're telling me that the US shot a missle at their own defense HQ, killing 300 employees so they could start a war....by then the 2 towers had already been hit...they dont need to shoot at themselves...:wtf:

~

colonel_bob

Here & There

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

6,685 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

Maybe someone got a hold of a cruise missle... I don't know... Thats for the conspiracy theorists to figure out.

GrizzlyFang

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

I was saying that some people I have seen have claimed that the 9/11 attacks were orchastrated to start the wars by launching cruise missles at the towers and the pentagon, which is complete BS. The point I was making that if that were true that they wouldn't need to attack the Pentagon because the twin towers were enough.:nodding:

Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago

yeah....those planes where cruise missles.....I WATCHED THEM CRASH INTO THE TOWERS and im PRETTY sure that they were planes....

~