Please wait...

Homer Gonerson

50 XP

21st December 2003

0 Uploads

6,234 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

i just got this from my uncle today... it raises one main question to me.... how the hell did a boeing 747 fly 2 feet off the ground at 530 mph?

Aeroflot

I would die without GF

169,400 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

15,205 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

It ain't a friggin' plane. Look how much damage was done to the twin towers when the plane hit. If the plane crashed into the ground and then skidded, where are the skid marks and why is the grass still green? Even though the 757 has less fuel in it, it would of done much more damage. Maybe the government set it up, and thats probably why the military planes didn't get there in time. Maybe even some fired at the Pentagon or maybe a cruise missle came from an underground facility like the ones underground at the White House.

awof

Leader Of the Black Sun

50 XP

19th July 2005

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

I just have a couple of questions that the video raises.

According to it, it stated that there was no damage to the ground, that crashes damage the ground, but in the pictures provided, from the tail section back, there was no damage on the ground, and barely any damage to the sides beyond a 25-30 degree angle according to the position of the fuselage. Now, looking at the impact of the plane into the Pentagon, that puts all the debris and what would have been damge to the ground within the building. All that makes me think is that "Hey, Physics works, If you're going really fast into a building you'll keep going forward, not spread debris backwards against your momentum.

Secondly, why aren't there any statements from those that viewed the video at the hotel? It's not like they could've stopped them considering all the media attention at the time. The movie provided not ONE bit of eye witness statement from those that viewed the video. NOT ONE.

Also, The Pentagon is 71 feet tall, while the 757 is 44'6" at the tail, only about half the height of the pentagon, with the fuselage not even half that. From the video provided of the crash, the dimensions according to height match pretty closely to those of the 757, with the tail reaching above the 3rd floor.

just some things i was wondering

Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

but you people arent answering the most important question: WHY ?

~

Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago

but you people arent answering the most important question: WHY ?

okay.......it just could have been a missle shot by a bunch of terrorists on the ground. it doesnt have to be the US shooting at their own building. and anyway, if this is the case, where is the plane? what happened to it? if it didnt hit the pentagon, where is it? hmm??!

~

[Edit][COLOR=RED]Use the edit button to avoid double post. Thank you.[/COLOR][/Edit]

GrizzlyFang

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#26 16 years ago
GrizzlyFang I personally think it was the boeing because if it wasn't what happened to the real one that took off? Did it just disappear? They found the black box with the recordings.

I asked that question in my first post but no one can seem to come up with anything.:uhm:

awof

Leader Of the Black Sun

50 XP

19th July 2005

0 Uploads

201 Posts

0 Threads

#27 16 years ago

can you prove that there WASN"T a plane? just like that guy said the Pentagon is the 2nd largest building in the world. it has it's own area/zip?? code for crying out loud, there is no proof that the wreckage wasn't inside the building.

It's kinda like thinking, "Hey, there's no debris on the surface of the ocean, so there must not be a wreck below"

If someone can prove WITHOUT A DOUBT that there was no plane, then i'll shut up, but just by asking questions without providing proof for the allegations is just negligible.

V0rtex

Thread hijacks: 1

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,324 Posts

0 Threads

#28 16 years ago
mAsTeR.oF.rEaLiTyyeah....those planes where cruise missles.....I WATCHED THEM CRASH INTO THE TOWERS and im PRETTY sure that they were planes.... ~[/QUOTE] We aren't talking abut the towers, we are talking about the pentagon. If you would listen for one second, you would realize that a hijacking of a cruise missile by terrorists is plausible. I know what you're going to ask: How come we don't know about it? Well, that's because out government didn't want word to get out that terrorists had penetrated out security and stolen missiles which they later used against us. [QUOTE=Ch4plain]can you prove that there WASN"T a plane? just like that guy said the Pentagon is the 2nd largest building in the world. it has it's own area/zip?? code for crying out loud, there is no proof that the wreckage wasn't inside the building. It's kinda like thinking, "Hey, there's no debris on the surface of the ocean, so there must not be a wreck below" If someone can prove WITHOUT A DOUBT that there was no plane, then i'll shut up, but just by asking questions without providing proof for the allegations is just negligible.

And if you can prove without a doubt that it was a plane, I'll shutup. Oh wait, there is no concret evidence to support either theory, so we'll just be arguing all night.

V0rtex

Thread hijacks: 1

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,324 Posts

0 Threads

#29 16 years ago
Ch4plaincan you prove that there WASN"T a plane? just like that guy said the Pentagon is the 2nd largest building in the world. it has it's own area/zip?? code for crying out loud, there is no proof that the wreckage wasn't inside the building. It's kinda like thinking, "Hey, there's no debris on the surface of the ocean, so there must not be a wreck below" If someone can prove WITHOUT A DOUBT that there was no plane, then i'll shut up, but just by asking questions without providing proof for the allegations is just negligible.

And if you can prove without a doubt that it was a plane, I'll shutup. Oh wait, there is no concret evidence to support either theory, so we'll just be arguing all night.

Top Gunn

what he said

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

386 Posts

0 Threads

#30 16 years ago

Ok lets see here, if the boeign 757 hit the pentagon the first tier it went trough the wings obvoisuly wouuld have come off and if not we would see wings cutting through the surfaces that it did I thgink it was 5 rows of concrete wall. But no no wings at the entrance of it . And no when it hits it doesnt dicinegrate itno 4000000 peices you would see other peices too... as for the holes in so many walls explain to me how a a 757 would have the strength to stay intanct all the waythrough the 5 walls and even if it did it would obviously be intact because well it made it through that last wall. Think about it.....