Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#31 16 years ago

yeah...or the terrorists could have had a missile silo hidden in some trees...then 1,000 terrorists simoltaniously shot RPG's at the pentagon. get real. bah. nobody can prove that there wasnt a plane. a plane crashed, they have the black box, and we're arguing about something that would appear in a taboid like national enquirer.

~

Col Jimmy Emeric

Led Zeppelin pwns all

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,149 Posts

0 Threads

#32 16 years ago

woah that video is wierd... i do agree with one thing, I dont think a 747 hit it but i dont think it was a missle... unless a missle base was taken over, which would explain why the fbi took all the videos

Top Gunn

what he said

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

386 Posts

0 Threads

#33 16 years ago

Its not a missile I think it was more like a military jet, a missile of that magnatude would have finsihed off that whole section of the pentagon if it exploded.

Col Jimmy Emeric

Led Zeppelin pwns all

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,149 Posts

0 Threads

#34 16 years ago

you underestimate how strong the pentagon is it contains all of the military records the only thing that is more stable than that would be a nuclear power plant

Top Gunn

what he said

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

386 Posts

0 Threads

#35 16 years ago

I dont think a missile that looked about 20 feet long couldnt take more of a considerable bite out of it.

GrizzlyFang

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#36 16 years ago

:( I thought that logic alone would be enough to settle this but maybe more logic is needed. Do you think the government killed over 200 people? Did they take the plane out of its hanger filled with those same living people just 2 hours before and fly out of the airport? Did they somehow crash this plane in a "secret" location away from any witness in one of the most densely populated parts of the United States and recover the bodies (and the black box with recordings of a hijacking that was played on CNN) to put in the Pentagon to make it look like a plane crash? How about the wings folded in on the sides of the plane and the wreckage was contained inside the Pentagon OR any of the other things I have said in previous post. It was a 757 that crashed into the Pentagon no matter how it looks. Have you ever taken physics class? The faster something goes the shorter it becomes to outside observers. If a plane going about 700 miles per hour enters a slow frame rate cameras veiw (and a small view at that) it would appear much shorter than it actually is.:nodding: BTW I believe the Pentagon is the #1 largest structure in the world.

m0nkay

Purplemonkey

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

414 Posts

0 Threads

#37 16 years ago

Wrong.

Oh, a dead link...how interesting.

Spyder F-16

Amerika ist Wunderbar

50 XP

2nd February 2003

0 Uploads

2,768 Posts

0 Threads

#38 16 years ago
jhawk906maybe it was a small private jet. i doubt they could get hold of a military plane. let alone fly it.[/QUOTE] It's easy to be able to work the avionics and controls in the F-16 and F-15, Most of the information on avionics of those have been declassified. Falcon 4.0 pilots have wowed instructors running the real simulators at airbases. [QUOTE=Col. Homer Gonerson]i just got this from my uncle today... it raises one main question to me.... how the hell did a boeing 747 fly 2 feet off the ground at 530 mph?

A damn good or very lucky pilot can do it. Also, about the lack of wreckages, If a aircraft impacts the ground with enough speed, and fuel load and it explodes, the Aircraft grade aluminum would melt easily since the heat on impact would be great. Because not only do you have the fuel going up, you also have hydrolic fluids going up too as well as many other highly flammable/combustable liquids, not to mention friction. All of those who work on Aircraft, military or civilian have to wear anti-static bracelets when working on an aircraft since one Static Electric Shock can cause the aircraft to catch fire/explode. Plus these 'conspiracy theorists' have too much time on their hands.

GrizzlyFang

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#39 16 years ago

For the Video Evidence http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian/Pentagon/Plane/size.htm Check the math if you want. For the "No Wreckage Evidence" http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html Even though they say the government planted the seed of conspiracy it still has the pictures and facts. A whole lot of eye witnesses accounts for good measure http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77w.htm Most of the "missle witnesses" heard the "missle". I plane flying a hundred feet above you probably sounds pretty close and I am sure that all of the people on the highway have never had a missle fly 100 feet over their heads before to know for sure what it sounds like. For a better understanding of the size of the Pentagon http://www.defenselink.mil/pubs/pentagon/about.html

For the Pentagon being the largest building http://www.fact-index.com/w/wo/world_s_biggest_and_largest_buildings.html Well it isn't the largest building but it is the worlds largest office building. :moon:

[EM] helios

Addicted to GF

50 XP

29th June 2004

0 Uploads

294 Posts

0 Threads

#40 16 years ago

i think its fair to say that the power the government has, it would be fairly easy to systematically "create" a plane....firstly by creating it in the logs, making a blackbox and the recording found on it, and using government officials as 'actors' to appear as family members......