GrizzlyFang

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#41 16 years ago

You sound just like those Roswell conspiracy theorist; "The government is watching," "The government is hiding everything from us," "Area 51 has dead Alien bodies.":lol:

There is no reason for the governement to go through all this. If they really wanted to start the wars they could have just let osama attack us. It would be cheaper, easier, and believable. It just boggles the mind at how people can not see how obviously stupid this whole thing is.

V0rtex

Thread hijacks: 1

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,324 Posts

0 Threads

#42 16 years ago

It's not stupid. Think about it: Terrorist steal a missile from out arsenal (not sure how, but they are masters at deception) which they later use against us. You may ask hpw come our government didn't tell us. Well, that's because they didn't want word getting out that terrorists has penetrated the most secure area in the country, and stolen our own missile. Still, that leaves the question of where did the plane go and where did the people go?

GrizzlyFang

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#43 16 years ago
V0rtex Still, that leaves the question of where did the plane go and where did the people go?

Seems to me this question alone is enough to prove it. The government wouldn't kill all those people to cover something like up. If they were smart they would admit that the missle was stolen. That way they can show how dangerous the enemy is and how little the security standards worked. It would have benifited the government to admit the a missle hit it.:nodding: The truth ALWAYS turns out to better in the end.

Homer Gonerson

50 XP

21st December 2003

0 Uploads

6,234 Posts

0 Threads

#44 16 years ago
Ch4plainthere is no proof that the wreckage wasn't inside the building.

... if you had a piece of smoldering airplane wreckage fly into your office, wouldn't you notice....

NiteStryker

Biggest F-ing A-hole 2010

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#45 16 years ago

Top Gunnhttp://www.scothew.com/~fastred/pentagon%5b1%5d.swf

Everyone take a look at that and give me your opionions on what really hit the pentagon and what the FBI is trying to hide from the public. Bare with my I know its old but still Id like to hear peoples thoughts.

Link dont work buddy! :thumbsdown:

V0rtex

Thread hijacks: 1

50 XP

26th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,324 Posts

0 Threads

#46 16 years ago
GrizzlyFang It would have benifited the government to admit the a missle hit it.:nodding: The truth ALWAYS turns out to better in the end.

The government would know, but the civilians woudn't. they woudn't want us to panic. And if you think the government doesn't cover up stuff, you're dead wrong. *Cough* Area 51, Alien Abductions, UFOs! *cough*

GrizzlyFang

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#47 16 years ago

For Area 51 there is a reason that it is covered up, IT IS OUR MAIN DEVELOPMENT CENTER FOR THE MOST ADVACED ARIAL TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD. Look at the stealth fighters and bombers, those were devoloped in the 80s. Just imagine what they have now. I am sure it for more advanced than even the raptor. As for UFOs when the Roswell incedent happened the government pushed the UFO story to draw attention away from the top secret project. It just so happens that it backfired and expanded to epic porportions. I believe it was a top secret aircraft that they were developing. Simple, logical, and much more likely to happen than super advanced alien races having "technical difficulties." Think about if they are so advanced they wouldn't have crashed in the first place. :rolleyes: :moon:

NiteStryker

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#48 16 years ago
GrizzlyFangLook at the stealth fighters and bombers, those were devoloped in the 80s. Just imagine what they have now. I am sure it for more advanced than even the raptor. As for UFOs when the Roswell incedent happened the government pushed the UFO story to draw attention away from the top secret project.

Perhaps the SR-71 Blackbird?

No, thats too recent, are u talkin the 40's or 50's?

GrizzlyFang

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#49 16 years ago

I was justing the stealth planes as a n example of the technology held there. I wasn't refering to any particular time period. They did develop the U2 spy plane there in the 40s.:beamme:

NiteStryker

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#50 16 years ago

Ok thats the one i didnt remember....

THat first link doesnt work for me...

But I have flown in a 757, those things are strong and weak...

Upon crash, think about it...

A plane hits a tower...they tower isnt much wider than the width of the wingspan for the plane and its not as far back either....debries can scatter off the sides...

A plane hits basicially a bunker, and its like a car drivin into a wall that isnt think in the first part...

I have actually been to the pentagon 2 years ago and saw the damage...I was at this gas station mabey half a mile, and its a clear flight, except for some street lights which would have been torn out easily...other than that its just a hil about a mile away, a gradual one, and then its a straight line into the building