tyriel

Waiting For Half-Life 3...

50 XP

28th November 2002

0 Uploads

1,393 Posts

0 Threads

#61 16 years ago
NiteStrykerDont tell me any of you people actually believe it was some missle or something....

dont worry we dont

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#62 16 years ago

can I have the last 5 min of my life back after reading this crap :lol: The things people dream up is amazing.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#63 16 years ago

The link is dead for me. Is this the surveillance camera footage from outside the Pentagon? I have seen that video before and it looks like a airliner to me.

There is no wreckage outside for two reasons.

First is the plane didnt hit the ground first it hit the building. When the aircraft hits the building at that speed the fuselage is like a big pole made of alumium foil, it just crumples and folds in on itself, as soon as the wings hit the building the wing main spars snap off and fold back along the fuselage and are added to the hole the fuselage makes.

Second is there was very little debris on the outside and most of that was sections of concrete rubble knocked out by the impact. Very little of the aircraft if any would ahve been outside and what little there was would ahve been picked up. Its not like teh aircraft hit the ground and skidded for 200feet then hit the building, the aircraft was flown into the building likie a kamikaze.

Ever seen the testing video of a radio controlled F-4 Phantom hitting a nuclear plants containment buildings reinforced hardened wall at about 600mph? it made a big gouge in the wall about 6ft in diameter and about 3 feet deep. The F-4 phantom just collapses in on itself like it was made of tinfoil to the point that it was hard to tell it was even a aircraft, it looked like a big slug of molten aluminum with crap sticking out of it. a F-4 Phantom II was a jet fighter bomber that is structurally reinforced to handle IIRC 8+ G's and -2 G's. It is structurally reinforced to carry over 15,000lbs of bombs, and was structurally reinfrced to be able to fly over Mach 1 and was able to do this kind of stress for 30 years.. It is a hardened reinforced combat aircraft. The Boeing was not.

The Pentagons wall was not reinforced to take a airplane strike, the plane hit, collapsed from lack of structural integrity, and compressed and folded itself into that hole. You want to find wreckage its mostly gonna be in the form of big lump of aluminum and other debris. The engines are probably the largest single units of mass on the aircraft and jet turbine engines are very lightweight construction.

The Pentagon is not a steel reinforced building as in armored or hardened for attacks, it uses rebar concrete. Rebar concrete is cast iron rod or a steel rod cage like structure welded together and then the concrete is poured around the rebar to hold the concrete together. Look at any load bearing structure that uses concrete like highway bridges, highway roadways, concrete walls on big buildings,etc. The Pentagon was built in WW2 as a communications nexus not as a hardened bunker.

The pilot knew about where the Pentagon was, flew to the area, saw it and pointed the nose down and dove into it at about a 20 deg angle, he didnt have the skill to keep it steady enough to fly for miles at 20 feet off the ground at 530mph. Evan a skilled and trained Air Force pilot would have had problems pulling that off.

I am the first one to jump onto a conspiracy theory if it has merit, this has no merit.

This craptacular excuse for a conspiracy theory exists only for those that think the US deliberately crashed its own airliners and cruise missles into US buildings to convince the US people that we were under attack.

Do I think Bush was looking for an excuse? absolutely.

Do I think Bush manipulated the evidence given him by the CIA to invade Iraq? absolutely

Do I think G.W. would have invaded Iraq to finish what daddy started and we would have invaded Iraq with or without 9-11? absoutely

Do I believe US intelligence crashed a crusie missle into the Pentagon and crashed those jetairliners into the WTC to create a reason for us to go invading other countries? No and I laugh at thiose of you who do believe this crap.

Preacher

Pale FJ1200 Rider

50 XP

31st October 2003

0 Uploads

524 Posts

0 Threads

#64 16 years ago

@Anlushac11 - thank you (even if I disagree on your opinion of Bush), I was starting to think that the GF was only populated by conspiracy theory crazed wackos. From Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm And if you can't trust Snopes who can you trust? I could post articles, eye witness accounts, and pictures all day long and I'm sure idiots on this thread could say that they were doctored or altered or made up or whatever. So most importantly: Other than NiteStryker have any of you in this thread ever even been to the Pentagon? Did any of you smell the smoke from the Pentagon that day? Did any of you work at the Pentagon and help those that were recovering bodies? Did you see the hole in the Pentagon with your own eyes? Do you personally know anyone who was at the Pentagon that helped rescue people from the building? Did your wife feel the ground shake from 3 miles away? I have. I was there. It was a plane that hit the Pentagon, and you disgrace the memories all those who died that awful day by seriously entertaining otherwise. I have yet to see that anyone with one of these cockamammy theories who personally knows people that were here that day. But then of course maybe I'm a government plant into the GF just in case a thread like this ever came up. Yeah, that's it. :rolleyes:

Gumdrops

I need to get closer..

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

3,292 Posts

0 Threads

#65 16 years ago

Not to sure if anyone has seen this but, it's a must see. They are covering this well. Click me. What do you think?

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#66 16 years ago

Oh Jesus, here we go again with the conspiracy nuts :rolleyes:

Gumdrops

I need to get closer..

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

3,292 Posts

0 Threads

#67 16 years ago

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy. Just a bit odd, if you know what I'm saying.

Sorry if it's already been posted, but I couldn't find it.

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#68 16 years ago

This topic is in the political forum. Read this post which sums it up IMO. http://www.gamingforums.com/showpost.php?p=1376193&postcount=60

Gumdrops

I need to get closer..

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

3,292 Posts

0 Threads

#69 16 years ago

Ok, cheers. :)

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#70 16 years ago

not everything what that flash say's is true oh btw: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/091101-9v.rm