Biggus Dickus Advanced Member

I would die without my life.

195,640 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

18,764 Posts

0 Threads

#72 16 years ago

*Merged* Please Horizon, look at what occurs in The Pub...

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#73 16 years ago
Biggus Dickus*Merged* Please Horizon, look at what occurs in The Pub...

Big, please edit that post , those pics are hosted on a slow server.

Gumdrops

I need to get closer..

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

3,292 Posts

0 Threads

#74 16 years ago
Biggus Dickus*Merged* Please Horizon, look at what occurs in The Pub...

Sorry, never really venture into The Pub, just saw that and thought I'd have to post it in there. :) I'll keep checking back in future. :)

Spyder F-16

Amerika ist Wunderbar

50 XP

2nd February 2003

0 Uploads

2,768 Posts

0 Threads

#75 16 years ago
HoriZoNNot to sure if anyone has seen this but, it's a must see. They are covering this well. Click me. What do you think?

The link's bandwith has been violated. ;). About the pictures posted above: I can confirm that the metal laying there IS aircraft grade aluminum.

Batman6734

Bow Down Before My Awesomeness

50 XP

10th January 2004

0 Uploads

522 Posts

0 Threads

#76 16 years ago
Aeroboy5th.: For the WTC: there are multiple SCIENTIFIC proofs that the towers were BLOWN UP! For example: Steel melts at 2700 degrees Fahrenheit. Jet fuel, when mixed with precise proportions of air will bur BRIEFLY at 1800 Degrees Fahrenheit Because of the debris(carpeting, sheetrock, aluminum, lack of oxygen, etc.), the fire in the WTC burned at 1200-1300 degrees fahrenheit. This is ju8st ONE of the facts, for exaple, the speed at which the buldings came down DEFIES THE LAW OF GRAVITY, unless something pulled them down. Wanna hear the answers about the WTCs?

i really hope your not serious about the World Trade Towers being blown up, come on, we all saw the footage of the two planes hitting, and if you think our government blew up the WTC and killed thousands of innocent people, how can you even consider that?? i mean seriously, i dont care about all the scientific evidence, two planes crashed into the towers, we all saw it, its just absurd to think that our government blew up the WTC

NiteStryker

Biggest F-ing A-hole 2010

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#77 16 years ago

AeroboyFirst: a plane of that size wouldn't leave only ONE piece of scrap metal. [/QUOTE] After crashing into a building at 500 MPH (give or take), and the resulting explosion and burning jet fuel, most of the aluminum plane prolly melted

Aeroboy2nd.: It seems you have never been to a phisycs class. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, the faster any object moves, it becomes shorter to outside observers. But 700 MPH isn't high speed! Notable change of size becomes apparent in speeds nearing light speed[/QUOTE] 1. Whats ur point?

2. 700 is pretty fast...comercial jetliners typicially travel at 500 - 600...at 700, an engine can overheat and burn out and alarms would be sounding off constantly in the cockpit warning of an overspeed...so a commercial jet wouldnt travel 700..I dont even think they can reach that speed

3. It seems you dont think logicially. 4 planes were hijacked. What happened to one of the planes then? And why do EYEWITNESSES say that it was a plane?

I have been to the pentagon, a little under a year after it was damaged. There is the freeway that runs along it, then about a half mile away from the damaged side, there is a gas station...and thats where I was. I saw burn marks, etc...

People stood where I did, pumping gas, when a plane flew very low (you only had mabey 30 feet under you), it clipped streetlights along the freeway and slammed into the building. You can not descredit eyewitnesses who watched a plane smash into the building. Not a MISSLE, a PLANE.

Aeroboy3rd: They found a piece of landinf gear that was FAR too small for a commercial airliner. It looked more like a Global Hawk, the new UAV(remote controlled, or automatically controlled plane, unmanned). The size of the wreckage could be of a global hawk, and it would make sense... The government must have TESTED this new plane! What would it do in a case like this? Plus: the plane came in in a funny manouver THAT IS ONLY EXECUTABLE BY THE BEST PILOTS IN THE WORLD! It did not come in straight, it came more like a loop, executing a 270 degree turn!!!

Where is your proof?

And 4 planes were hijacked that day, meaning that, according to your stupidass theroy, there is still a plane unaccounted for.

[QUOTE=Aeroboy]4th.: The Pentagon is the most protected area in the US! How could a plane, that is 3 STATES west be not shot down or something? No planes were scrambled until AFER it hit the building. That is a bit suspicious. An eyewitness saw a small jet plane with 2 engines at its tail(like a SMALL 757!) fly low over the cemetery!

We were not expecting an attack dude....Why wernt the anti-aircraft guns preped and ready during the Japs bombing Pearl Harbor? Was it actually the government too? No...it was a SUPRISE ATTACK. And the Pentagon isnt the most secure airspace...I think Area 51 in Nevada is....but it is Washington definatly now. [QUOTE=Aeroboy]5th.: For the WTC: there are multiple SCIENTIFIC proofs that the towers were BLOWN UP! For example: Steel melts at 2700 degrees Fahrenheit. Jet fuel, when mixed with precise proportions of air will bur BRIEFLY at 1800 Degrees Fahrenheit Because of the debris(carpeting, sheetrock, aluminum, lack of oxygen, etc.), the fire in the WTC burned at 1200-1300 degrees fahrenheit. This is ju8st ONE of the facts, for exaple, the speed at which the buldings came down DEFIES THE LAW OF GRAVITY, unless something pulled them down.

You are fucking disgusting. You actually believe this shit? Do you believe that we didnt land on the moon either? Do you believe the world is flat?

So the camera that shows a plane hitting a WTC tower from the street (the first one)...is a hoax? And what about the second plane, which was seen and recorded from multiple angles, hitting the second tower?

You are absolutly absurd.

Spyder F-16

Amerika ist Wunderbar

50 XP

2nd February 2003

0 Uploads

2,768 Posts

0 Threads

#78 16 years ago

To clarify. 2 Flights hit the towers 1 Hit the Pentagon 1 Crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania after the passengers staged a revolt. ------------------------------- 4 Airliners lost.

NiteStryker

Biggest F-ing A-hole 2010

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#79 16 years ago

:agreed:

:nodding:

Thats the facts right there. Disagree and you are the stupidest person alive and should go drink bleach.

!moof

Note to self: Find pants.

50 XP

19th October 2002

0 Uploads

2,321 Posts

0 Threads

#80 16 years ago

Ok, time for Mr. Air Force to come in and explain:

The 757 impacted the Pentagon. That's what the majority of witnesses saw, a commuter jet with twin engines. The 757 is a commuter jet with twin engines. It came in with a screaming, high-pitched sound. That's what 757s sound like! It ws going hundreds of miles per hour, which is why it seemed to be going so fast. It was! Why is there no airplane left? Simple. The 757 was not constructed out of materials that could survive an impact of that nature. The airplane hit so hard, and it exploded so hot, that it all fragmented or vaporized. The same thing goes for the WTC attacks. Tht's why the airplane didn't come out the other side, only a fireball.