Biggest F-ing A-hole 2010

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#81 16 years ago

moofOk, time for Mr. Air Force to come in and explain:

The 757 impacted the Pentagon. That's what the majority of witnesses saw, a commuter jet with twin engines. The 757 is a commuter jet with twin engines. It came in with a screaming, high-pitched sound. That's what 757s sound like! It ws going hundreds of miles per hour, which is why it seemed to be going so fast. It was! Why is there no airplane left? Simple. The 757 was not constructed out of materials that could survive an impact of that nature. The airplane hit so hard, and it exploded so hot, that it all fragmented or vaporized. The same thing goes for the WTC attacks. Tht's why the airplane didn't come out the other side, only a fireball.

EXACTLY

The 757 looked to be going much faster that it actually was tho cuz you had reference points to track it, so the movement of it agianst the backround made it look like it was going 800 MPH or so, but I have flown in a 757, and it goes around 500 MPH. They are made out of aliminum (sp). They cant survive a 500 MPH hit agianst concrete and metal, etc...

Top Gunn

what he said

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

386 Posts

0 Threads

#82 16 years ago
HoriZoNNot to sure if anyone has seen this but, it's a must see. They are covering this well. Click me. What do you think?

That would be the link I posted uptop - same movie just a working link thanks for sharing it for people who didnt get to see with the first link

NiteStryker

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#83 16 years ago

O wow.....it sounded like a missle...it must have been a missle then!

It was a plane going 500 MPH...its not gonna sound like a plane taking off...

Pathetic..you want to ask the families of the people on board the plane that hit the pentagon rather or not it was a plane?

The wreckedge was vaporised....an explosion of that magnitude agianst concrete and steel at 500 MPH would obliterate anything...it was an aluminum plane, not titanium armor.

Batman6734

Bow Down Before My Awesomeness

50 XP

10th January 2004

0 Uploads

522 Posts

0 Threads

#84 16 years ago

i agree, and the guy that thinks the World Trade Centers were hit by a missile instead of two planes is a retard

NiteStryker

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#85 16 years ago

And that video is FUBAR. It says thw windows were in tact, when they were not. I saw that side of the pentagon when they put in the new windows

DnC

GF's Cognitive Psychologist

50 XP

13th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,668 Posts

0 Threads

#86 16 years ago

I'll give one reason why im for the conspiricy and one against. Ill start with against: people say in the pics that they see there isnt much rumble around. Good point. Well, have you seen a plane crash into a building or the ground? It looks like it simply dissapears! there may not even be an explosion. ive seen on a video, a B-52 crash into the ground, and it literally looked like there was a hole in the ground and it flew into it!! Now for for the conspiricy: if you look at a few good pics of the crash site (there a good one in one of the links back a few posts) you'll see that some of the roof is still in tact. its looks like its almost caved in on the main building. that means whatever hit the pentagon must of been lower than the actual building. fine, our experienced pilots have said that the 757 is lower than the actual pentagon. well the plane must of been coming down at it at an angle. its impossible to get nearly level with the ground in a populated area (think about it). so, as the plane is coming down at an angle, the surface area is larger (do you get what mean?). thats means say that if the plane was coming down at an 45 degree angle, the surface area of impact would be half the whole LENGTH of the plane. thats quite alot. im hardly at all more clever than some of you. in fact to be quite honest, im only a teen (mature one that is!!). but my guess is, whatever hit the pentagon that day was smaller than 757. or....it was destroyed....from the inside. please tell whether i have a good point or not?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#87 16 years ago

You don't. Anyone willing to listen to these crazy conspiracist that want to make Bush out to look like Hitler is stupid. This thread is stupid. This thread disgust me. Read Moof's post. He puts it best.

Malony

GF makes me horny

50 XP

21st August 2004

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#88 16 years ago

You most certainly do have a very good point. Good thinking batman. Woo for the conspiracy.

DnC

GF's Cognitive Psychologist

50 XP

13th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,668 Posts

0 Threads

#89 16 years ago

ive just watched that video and im convinced that its wasnt a 757!!! im thinking it was a missile. and im not sure that its even terrorism. theres one thing for sure, its definitely was not a 757!!!!

-Logic-Is-A-Virtue-

Bush/Cheney 2004

50 XP

28th August 2004

0 Uploads

320 Posts

0 Threads

#90 16 years ago

OK snake_shit for your first post the plane was coming in almost level but slightly at a down angle. There is a HUGE flat grassy yard all around the Pentagon, it is not a "populated area". It also knocked down a street light at the nearby freeway (about 1/2 mile away), so it wasn't a large angle of desent. Your second post is just stupid and I am not one for making insults. You need to go back and read all the post so you can see the mountains of evidence against the conspiracy before making a decision. As for the movie, HELLO, it was made to fully support the conspiracy so there obviously won't be anything in it that would contradict itself. The ignorance of these people is starting to get to me. :nono: